Chapter 22~ Sarah?

John’s P.O.V

          We walked into the office and were greeted by my mother and father.

“Please sit,” my father said motioning to the two empty seats.

          We walked over and sat down. I grabbed Morgan’s hand intertwining our fingers.

“So what do you want to talk about?” I asked.

My father cleared his throat before he began.

 “I have been informed that you have been acting,” He paused looking uncomfortable, “un- how do I say this?” He said looking for the right words.

My mother put her hand on his arm telling him to stop talking.

“Your father is trying to say that we have been informed that you two have not been acting the way Alpha’s should,” she said uncomfortable.

          What the hell are they talking about? I looked at Morgan to see if she got it, but her eyes were wide open and she was the color of a lobster.

“Excuse me?” I asked confused.

‘They are saying that you should control yourself in public,’ I wolf said.

          Where has he been? I thought about what he said and then it hit me.

“Oh,”

Oh! That is all I can say? They just told me I was too inappropriate with my mate and I can only say ‘oh’.

“I know this uncomfortable but what Ruby said this morning was right you should control yourselves. Especially you, Jonathan, you will be Alpha soon. Do you want people to think of you that way?” My father said firmly.

“And what way is that?” I asked standing my ground.

          Morgan placed her hand on mine trying to calm me.

“Jonathan, that came out wrong, your father just doesn’t want the pack to take the way you act with Morgan in the wrong way,” My mother said.

“Well, how do they see you two?” I asked.

          This time it wasn’t my parents who answered.

“Jonathan,” Morgan said astonished.

“That was uncalled for son,” My father said disappointed.    

“I am sorry but did you think I would take this lightly? The way I act with my mate is nobody else’s business,” I said defending myself.

          My father seemed to consider what I said.

“No, John, I did not know or think how you would take this. However, you will be Alpha soon and you will have to get use to people judging the way you act,” He said seriously.

“You will be looked up to by pack and you need them to respect you. I did not mean for this to happen but I don’t want this to back fire on you later,” He said.

          Morgan reconfigured our fingers so that she could rub circles on my hand. I smiled at her and brought her hand up to my lips. She smiled and I turned back to my parents. My mother looked at us with loving eyes but my father just shook his head.

          It annoyed me the way he was acting. I mean I see some mates in full out make-out sessions in the game room, and don’t get me started with the hidden corridors.

“Is that all you need to talk to us about?” I asked.

“John,” Morgan said.

“No, actually there is more,” My father said getting out of his seat.