Chapter 13

Sorry it is short guys. I am beginning to start studying for midterms and have a research paper that i need to work on, but anyways comment and vote. I want to know what you guys think. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Morgan's P.O.V

I ran and not because I wanted to get away from something or someone but because it was fun. It felt good to have the wind blowing through my hair and to have the smell of the earth surround me.

'Having fun?'

I turned to see John running at my side

'Hell yeah' I said and my wolf smiled along with me.

He laughed at my (our) response. John's wolf was midnight black and had crystal blue eyes.

'Want to race?' I asked him.

I was up for a little challenge.

'Are you sure? After all you are still a little puppy.' He replied speeding up.

I pushed myself to go faster and unless he was going easy on me he was falling behind. I laughed at how much fun this was.

 Suddenly John stopped, 'Morgan let me explain. We need to talk.' He said and he was right we did need to talk as much as I wished it otherwise.

'Okay' I said turning around to face him.

He waited to make sure I was going to hear him out.

'I didn't know that you were there. I had had a fight with Kalee and we broke up. I was upset and I thought you would never come. If I had known you were there I wouldn't had said any of those things I said. I was upset and wasn't thinking. Please, I didn't mean anything I said.' He said coming over and putting his nose to mine and nudging me on my neck.

God it felt so good to have him close to me.

'So you don't want me to break the bond?' I asked not knowing whether or not I should ask.

From John's expression and the vibrations coming off him I already had my answer.

'Morgan after all we have been through tonight you still have to ask me that? Did what I say mean nothing to you?'

'No, it did it is just that- John I have been watching you and Kalee fall in love for almost more than a year. I just don't want to get hurt anymore. I want to know that you still want me as yours.'

'I do want you," he replied touching my nose with his, "I will always want you."

He wants me. He is my mate. He wants me.

'You want me." It was more of a statement for me to know than for him to answer.

'I want you' he said reassuring me and I couldn't help but smile.

I had been worrying about this for months and now that I finally told him I don't know what I was worrying about. I began to jump and pounce around like a little kid on Christmas morning.

John just laughed at me.

'You are so cute' he said chuckling at me.

I blushed which made him laugh even more.

'Don't be shy. I like seeing you happy.' Oh why does he keep saying things like that? It just makes me blush even more.

I laughed, 'Stop it'

Turned to look at him but I couldn't find him.

'John?' I asked talking to the air

I called out his name again and nothing. Where did he go? I kept going around in circles but still I couldn't find him. All of a sudden I had someone on top of me. My wolf didn't like the feeling of some unknown person on top of me and we began to fight back.

'Morgan it is me.'

'Oh well why the hell did you do that? You ruined a perfectly good moment' I told he peeved.  

He laughed at my annoyance, 'I know how easily scared you are. Plus I really like the position we are in.'

When I said that I realize the john was right on top over me. I gulped and he began to lick me (which in wolf form is basically kissing) on my neck, my face, and my stomach. Oh God it felt so good but I didn't want him to get any ideas. It is still the full moon and I am not going to let his 'little friend' get excited.

'John,'

'Uhm?' He said continuing to drive me crazy

'John, please?' I asked but still did not get the response I wanted

'Johnny, please stop?' I asked in my little innocent girl voice hoping that would convince him to stop.

He groaned to himself but he stopped.

I giggled, 'Thank you'

'You are going to be the death of me you know that.' He told me looking start into my eyes.

'Nope, I didn't know that,' I said playing dumb, and giving him a quick lick on his neck before wiggling out from underneath him and running.

'Where do you think you are going?' he ask flirtatiously running after me

'Well I wanted to see how much I could kill you in one night seeming as I quote, "you will be the death of me",' I said laughing the whole time. His only response was a growl and he began to run fast.

You would think that because his wolf was bigger than mine that he would be faster, but you're wrong. Because I was smaller than him I could cut corners faster, hide under small places, go through small places. My size came to be an advantage for me.

I could hear John gaining speed behind me so I cut a quick corner. My paw however got caught in the root of the tree which made me fall and slide on the ground.

I got up and standing in front of me was the wolf I would never forget. Charlie, I began to back away from him but he was faster and lured at me. He wrestled me to the ground and bit right into my neck. I let out a howl of pain and began whimper.

'Morgan!' John screamed