Chapter 25~ Part 2

Morgan’s P.O.V

            I didn’t turn around knowing that if I did it would hurt to see him in pain. I knew it was John who howled, but Tommy and him both instructed me to bring Grace to the pack house. Grace was somewhat conscious in my arms and had a gush on the back of her head. I walked into the pack house that was under lock down due to the Rouge attack. Luckily, Jackie had left the front door open for Grace and I to get in. Miss. May took Grace from me to take care of her. I turned around to go back outside but Ash grabbed my hand stopping me.    

“Morgan you can’t go we are under lock down,” She told me pulling me back toward the stairwell.

“No I have to go help him,” I said running out of the house.

            I ran outside and saw my father, Anthony, Tim, Tommy, and John walk in. Mark and Zach were in human form holding a subconscious Charlie. My eyes were locked on a limping John.

“Bring him to a holding cell and make sure it is secure,” Tommy instructed them and they began to lead Charlie into the house.

            Tim and my father followed them inside still in their wolf form. John began to shift and all I heard was whimpering and his cries.  I ran to him but Tommy barbed me by the waist holding me back from him.

“Morgan he has to shift back then his body will heal,” Tommy told me.

I shook my head, “He needs me,” I said with my tears staining my face.

            His bones were popping and snapping back into place. He was whimpering in pain and it stabbed my heart every time I heard him. His black fur began to disappear and his human body started to take form. Tommy finally let go of me when John had shifted completely. He laid there on the ground for a little while but he finally looked into my eyes. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and he whimpered.

“Sorry,” I told him and he shook his head.

“Not too tight. I think I broke a rib,” he told me.

            I let go of him and I looked over him.

“We should get him inside,” Tommy said and Tim and Anthony helped him inside.

            Once we got Dr. Wright to look at him John was right he broke two ribs and he had a sprained ankle.

“I am surprised the shift didn’t help that ankle of your,” the doctor stated.

“Well, it sure helped the dislocated shoulder,” John replied jokingly.

            The doctor laughed and gave me the instructions on how to help John before he left. Tommy walked him out and leaving only John and I in the living room.