Chapter 35 ~ Confused

John P.O.V       

‘Ashling what is going on!’

‘If you promise me to calm down I will tell you.’

        As I was arguing with her in my head I saw a beautiful white wolf run passed. Morgan?

‘ASHLING!’

‘Stop yelling at me!’ She yelled back at me, ‘I am on my way.’

‘I am going to follow her.’

‘No, mom and Grace are tracking them. You need to talk to you ex girlfriend.’

‘What?’

        I stayed were I was pacing back and forth. What if she gets hurt? What if something happens to her? How come she didn’t even stop and recognize me?

“John!” Kalee called jumping off of Ash’s back.

        I shifted back into my human form.

“What is going on?”

“Short story is that I highly believe that someone is controlling Charlie and now Morgan.”

“Why? How is that even possible?”

“Right when I got home it bugged me that I couldn’t figure out why Charlie was like that. I looked through all of my books. I even called my mother. I finally found something that matched all the symptoms that Charlie had. It is part of a dark spell that can only be performed by a very powerful witch.”

“So do you know who it is?”

“No, but there was something else that I found; one of the books said that this certain spell can only be done by a deceased person.”

“So what you’re telling me is that my girlfriend is being controlled by a dead person. Oh! Wonderful,” I said sarcastically.             

“Possibly,” She said unsure.

        The sound of my mother’s howl filled the sky and I knew something was wrong. This can’t be happening. Too many things are happening all at once. If something happens to Morgan or if she gets hurt I might not be able to forgive myself.

‘We will protect her.’ My wolf told me.

        His confidence reassured me and I shifted back into my wolf. Ash followed behind me with Kalee on her back.

“Morgan and Charlie should be able to at least have a chance to fight whoever it is from taking them over completely but it is up to them,” Kalee said.