hate... in front of everyone...

Lisa's pov.....

I am sitting reading magazine waiting for jerk.. Suddenly my phone buzz and the caller ID says it's my jisoo unnie.. I pick and says hello...

"hello lili my baby what r u doing and oh yeah happy anniversary you two where's jungkook he remember tell me why r u not saying anything Hello lisa",she said in rap..

"tag unnie give me sometime for saying anything and thank u and jungkook is not here and he... Remembered in morning first work he did after waking up was wishing me hugging.. "I lied in the last..

"OMG I am jealous from u two OK bye we will give u two a surprise just wait for it.. ",she said....

"OK bye unnie and bid bye give hug from me to my jin oppa",I said...

"OK OK jin oppa's princess bye bye.",she said and hung up...

Now while will I talk I am in so much pain my love of my life loves someone else nobody is here to talk to me... I am thinking and suddenly my rooms door open revealing my friend like maid tzuyu she is two year younger than me but like a friend for me....

"Lisa unnie do you want to talk to someone if yes than I am here you can talk to me.. ",she standing at the door smiling...

"tzuyu u came at right time I really want someone to talk to... ",I said and I didn't realise that my eyes filled with tears...

She saw my tears and came and hug me and I cry in her embrace she is the only one who knows my pain..

Jungkook's pov.......

After meeting with iu my love I went to home because I also have to attend a party...when I went to the house I knock on the door and my maid open the door for me and I straight went to my room and tell the maid that tell Lisa to be ready till 8:00 pm then I took a shower and after closing my eyes first picture came in my mind was Lisa's and she is smiling while making breakfast she is looking beautiful but why is she coming in my mind....

I became ready and after this I went to the Lisa's room for checking if she was ready I knock on her door but no response come so I straight went in and saw a annoyed Lisa who is trying to hook up her dress from behind she didn't notice me unknowingly I smile looking at her then I think I have to help her...

I went behind her and took the hook strip from her hand and she startled from my touch and her skin is so smooth she is blushing I hook up her dress and she smallysaid than u and started wearing her heels and went out of the room. I just went to out of the room and saw she is already in hall standing and talking to the maid laughing she looked beautiful when she is like that.... What is happening to me....

That's it for today I will update I think at evening so wait..... Thank u.... 😊😊😊👋👋👋👋😊😊😊😊😁😁