Birthday Gift

🌺 Hello to all of my lovely Readers again! 🌺

I wanted to post this on my Birthday (July 17th), but my friend came to the Capital to surprise me, so I ended up spending the entire day with him ♡

Anyways, I have a special surprise for You! *claps happily* If You have ever wondered what Hanako looks like with her hair down (when not braided), then I have finally answered Your question! Look at this lovely smile of hers! I bet Yusei has no idea what he is missing *__*

          But that's not all! Birthday Celebrations should be a lot of fun, so I decided to share with You Hanako's profile and some of the facts about her that are probably still not mentioned in the Book or are just some fan facts that You wish to know. I am not usually that type of a writer to post something like this in the middle of the story, but I really wanted to share it with You! And since this was the best way to grab Your attention, I decided to put it now, before things in my story get way too complicated - starting from the next Chapter!

But before we start (just keep reading below), I wanted to share the great news with You all! I have joined Twitter! Yes! I am now part of the group of Artists on Twitter and lately have been busy with improving my skills (both writing and drawing ones), and I started doing Digital Art. It's not much, but for starters means a lot to me. So... If You want to join me on my journey, You can follow me on Twitter (@WZysmanova).

          There, I will be posting some works and lovely, cute drawings of our Team 5D's and Hanako that are not included in my Chapters. If You are new to this or don't have Twitter, You can keep tracking my work on DeviantArt! (www.deviantart.com/wiktoriazysmanova).

P.S. You can also find me on Discord (but if You want to add me, You will have to PM for that)

          Now, as promised, here comes Hanako's (almost) completed profile that will soon be updated as a Digital Artwork with her full body drawing - coloured! 🌸

Name: Hanako

Surname: Unknown

Nicknames: Baby, Ako, Desert Flower (only by Yusei/Pearson)

Age: 17 (Season 1); 18 (W.R.G.P.), 19 (Team 5D's Future)

Sex: female

Birthday: 14th of July

Family: Unknown

Blood Type: AB+

Zodiac Sign: cancer

Occupation: Satellite's resident

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 60 kg

Hair Colour: chocolate brown

Eye Colour: dark sapphire blue

Skin: slightly tanned (similar to Crow's)

Outfit: pale yellow dungarees with shorts, lavender shirt, mechanic gloves and motorcycles chaps

Deck: Ice Barrier

Ace Monster: Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

Favourite Monster: Blizzard Warrior

D-Wheel: B-icicle (reads as Bicycle/B stands for Baby's icicle) - hybrid made from Satellite parts

Favourite Colour: purple

Favourite Season: Autumn

Favourite Food: Okonomiyaki (she is vegetarian)

Likes: kids, rain, cute things, flowers, D-Wheels, engines, mechanics, tools, gears, cheese, ice cream, books, cuddles

Dislikes: Security, socks, monotony, Neo Domino, authority, violence, skirts, selfish and greedy people, injustice, procrastination

Best Friend: Crow Hogan

Love interest: Robert Pearson (deceased)

Crush: Yusei Fudo (childhood crush)

Hobbies: mechanics, building D-Wheels, engine constructions, cooking

Fears: strangers, crowded places, clowns, losing the ones she loves, fire

Education: none, all she knows is mostly taught by Martha, Pearson or simply learned from reading the books

Weaknesses: naïve, emotionally sensitive, backs down easily, cries a lot, emotional, can be passive aggressive when hurt, can't let go of the Past easily, stubborn, reckless, acts on impulse when in fear, doubts herself, feels lonely and left, gets jealous when in fear of losing things and people she loves and cares for,

Lifetime Goals:
To carry on Pearson's will and keeps his spirit living through building engines and taking care for the kids; to show children that they can do anything on their own and that they don't need Neo Domino to prove their qualities and traits. She wants to take care for the kids and help them have the best out of life, to help them develop their skills and be happy and grateful to be alive.

Skills and Talents:
good at fixing things, mechanics, empathy (can feel other people's emotions), can see auras

Personality:
selfless, cheerful, shy, kind, sensitive, stubborn, can act weird, talks with non-living things, deeply connected with her emotions and intuition, can be standoffish and guarded at first, self-sacrificing and caring, loving, passionate, acts motherly too much, supportive, hardworking, has a hard time letting go of the Past, nostalgic, thinks she can do anything on her own, bossy (especially when she cares about someone)...

OK! I think I have summed it up somehow. If You want to know more about Hanako, You can always ask in the comments down below 👇

Now, after all of the gifts and surprise Hanako and I prepared for You, Hanako wanted to ask You something, but is too shy to do it... So if You would like to help her, be kind and let her know what You think about her! Do You like her character and why? Is there something You that can help her improve? Do You ship her with Yusei or do You think she would be happier with someone else? Do You like the story so far? Are there some things You want to share with Hanako? Comments, critiques, advice...?

          Also, I am trying to find a perfect ship name for her and Yusei, so if You have any ideas, Hanako and I would be more than happy to hear Your thoughts and ideas - so let us know!

Until the next Chapter, stay true to Yourselves and enjoy what You love the most! 

*Hanako waves bye-bye*

Sincerely Yours,

          Wiktoria Zysmanova