The Final Battle Part I

Chapter 13

(following anime episodes 62 and 63)

Part I

          Up in the sky, there was a light that formed a huge geoglyph sign in the shape of condor, so everyone gathered around, to check it. They were impatiently waiting to see what's going to happen, since they were not able to seal the towers before the sunset.

"This could be a condor geoglyph..." Yusei murmured, looking at the shining sign, while Hanako was still being carried on his back.

          "You think another Dark Signer has been born?" Hanako whispered to his ear, looking at him while holding him tight, just to be sure she won't fall.

"Don't worry", Yusei smiled when he realised she strengthened her touch, "You won't fall down, I'm here!"

          "Oh", Hanako whispered, looking at him slightly embarrassed, because at first, she thought he was talking about the new Dark Signer.

"And yeah", he looked back at the condor geoglyph, "It looks like it to me..." He said, remaining calm, but to Hanako, he looked a bit worried and just before she wanted to say something to him, she heard voices shouting from behind her back.

          "Yusei!" Crow's voice reached the group and Yusei was the first to turn around, so Hanako was also able to see Crow with Jack, riding their D-Wheels as they approached the others, "I brought Jack along!" Crow shouted before he parked his runner along with Jack by his side.

"Jack! Crow!" Yusei shouted, still gently holding Hanako on his back.

          "What is that?!?" Jack shouted after he saw the shining geoglyph in the sky.

Beofre anyone could explain what just happened, Aki stood out of the group, approaching Yusei, so Crow started being interested in her, thinking about how she might be Izayoi Aki, the girl Hanako and Yusei told him about: the Black Rose Witch!

          "So you're Izayoi Aki, huh?" Crow looked at her, analysing her character from her toes all the way up to her head, "Seems like you won the duel, but why does everything look like this?"

"It's because she didn't make it by the sunset!" Hanako saddened her face.

          "Oy, Baby, didn't see you there!" Crow was slightly surprised and a bit confused by the scene he saw, "Why is Yusei carrying you on his back?"

"Because she got hurt during Aki's duel with Misty", Yusei murmured unhappily.

          "She was what?!?" Jack shouted worriedly, as he ran to Yusei, to check out on Hanako, "Baby, what happened?"

"Jack, I'm fine..." She tried to smile.

          "You're not!" Yusei protested, "With those bruises, it would be a surprise to hear you escaped without any broken bones..."

"I told you I'm fine!" Hanako got angry.

          "Baby, don't make this even harder..." Crow sighed, as he decided to break into their conversation, thinking how his words will make Hanako change her mind.

"You should rest..." Jack added.

          "I'm perfectly fine!" She shouted, turning her head to Yusei, "Put me down!"

"You can't walk in that state; I'm not letting you go!" Yusei shook his head.

          "Yusei, I didn't ask you whether you want it or not! Just put me dow-"