1st Anniversary

Note from the Author:

This is not a new Chapter that I know You are all impatiently waiting to be published, so I deeply apologise if I disappointed You with this part... But the new Chapter is coming very soon and I am so excited about it ^_^

(you will soon find out why)

Why I created this and decided to speak to You through this published part is because when I first started writing this story, it was just a bunch of one-shots and scenarios... Without a title and the story development... And Hanako was just a quick sketch on the paper.

On 18th of June last Year, I decided to collect all of the scraps and publish them under the title You are reading now... And even though the story was originally published only on Quotev, I decided to publish it here, too... Only in September last year (yes, it took me 3 months - don't ask why xD).

However, our Team 5D's already celebrated their 1st Anniversary and had lots of fun (Crow and Jack even managed to convince Bruno to help them pair Yusei and Hanako together), while I thought it would be nice to share it with You here on WattPad, too.

So the guys took a photo for You and I am leaving it to You all here. I can't believe I am doing this for a whole year now... So I hope You will keep reading the story and keep enjoying it as much as our lovely characters do.

 So I hope You will keep reading the story and keep enjoying it as much as our lovely characters do

P.S. Hanako wanted You to know that You are all very lovely and she is sending you hugs

If You liked the story so far: vote and comment! For critiques, questions, recommendations, suggestions, chat... You know where You can find me ^_^

Cheers,

Wiktoria Zysmanova