To Pearson with Love Part III

Autohor's Note:

          I decided to improve my English, so there is a huge possibility that You will encounter (yes, I just used that word) new words from this Chapter onwards. Some of the words were new even to me, and some of them I never used before, because I was obviously too focused on the plot rather than incorporating it all into a lovely story ^_^

I am trying to boost Your reading experience, so please do not resent *blushes shyly* because I care about my Readers and I am doing my best not to disappoint you all!

          P.S. there is also a special surprise again that I will show today (17th of July), because it's my Birthday... So stay tuned! *yaaaaay*

P.P.S. What do you think about Hanako's Riding Suit? Isn't she just the loveliest cutie thing in the world? 😊 (Wow, I think my drawing skills improved)

          Also, this is Crow's appreciation chapter, so enjoy all You Crow Hogan lovers 🧡💚

Now I have to stop expressing my thoughts, otherwise this will turn into Part IV xD

*   *   *

Chapter 26

(following anime episodes 95 and 96)

Part III

          "Come on, guys!" Bruno kept shouting nervously, while he was climbing the stairs of the Control Tower of Bolger's Company with the kids from Daedalus Bridge following him behind, jumping onto the stairs like little ducklings one behind another. Kokoro, Hikari, Daichi, Ginga and Taiga were all there, running behind Bruno and doing their best to reach the top of the tower as soon as possible, "Ah... Baby is going to kill me, if we come there late!" Bruno murmured dauntedly with his hand placed on the handle of the door to the Control room, before he opened the door and saw Jack, Yusei and Hanako looking at the duel through the glass. But before he was able to say a word and take Hanako's attention, the kids were already running to her chirpily, leaving sharp traces of cheerful shouting noises behind.

"BABY!" The kids' voices covered Hanako's attention, making her body to turn to the direction the sound was coming from, as her eyes widened in pleasant surprise at the adorable sight of all five of her kids running to her that altered her face contours, leaving her with a bright smile curled around her lips.

          "Have you been listening to Martha today?" Hanako leaned towards the kids, opening her arms to greet them.

"Yes!" Kids nodded in unison.

          "We even made a banner for Crow!" Kokoro added with a bright smile, making Hanako chuckle sweetly.

"Perfect! We'll make some more tomorrow, when I come see you!"

          "Yaaaay!"

"Now come on, guys!" Hanako pulled away from the kids, taking them to the window in attempt to make Crow snap out of his doubts and show Bolger what Pearson's deck can do, "Crow needs our help!"

          While she was taking care of Kokoro, Hikari, Daichi and Taiga, Bruno's eyes shifted to the controls, making him remember why Hanako called him here in the first place, so he looked at Ginga, beckoning him to follow his steps, as he took him to the intercom, so that he can interact with Crow.

"Big Brother Crow!" Ginga immediately spoke into the microphone, after Bruno explained to him how it works, while the screen in the Control Tower was displaying Crow's runner and him with his head bowed down, but Ginga's voice altered his appearance, making his head to move rapidly left to right and back, trying to find the source of the sound, "Over here! Over Here!" Ginga exclaimed chirpily after Crow's reaction, so he looked up at the Control Tower.