ch. 8

Katie

R5 has started their tour. I'm excited to be with them and experience this journey!!

The next stop is San Fransisco. I sat next to Ross and had my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head and then whispered, "I love you so much!" I smiled at him.

"I love you to." I said turning my head to look at him. He smiled and then kissed me.

After a while we all started to head toward the bunks. I crawled in mine and instantly fell asleep.

.

.

.

.

.

I woke up to a screaming Lacey.

"Mommy!!" she yelled. I crawled out of bed and found Mrs. Lynch grabbing Lacey.

"Thank you Mrs.Lynch."I said. We walked to the front of the bus. I sat down and Lacey woke up. She was crying but now its melted to just hiccups. She was curled up in Mrs.Lynch's arms. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what?" Mrs. lynch asked.

"For giving Lace and I a foamy again. For being our "mother". For caring and loving us."I said.

"Aw honey. your family now. We all love you. And just know that I'll never take your mothers place." She said.

Ross pov

I woke up because I heard Lacey. I stayed in bed for a bit before I got down. I walked to the front of the bus. I stopped because I heard my mom and Katie talking.

"Thank you." Katie said.

"For what?" Mom asked.

"For giving Lace and I a family again. For being our "mother". For caring and loving us." Katie said.

"Aw honey, your family now. We all love you. And just know that I'll never take your mothers place." She said. I smiled.

"And I love you and Lacey but mostly you." I said making them jump.

"Ross how long have you been there?" Katie asked.

"the whole time." I said sitting next to Katie.

"Well I'm going back to bed."Mom said.

"Good night" Katie and I said.

My mom closed the door to the bunks.

"Katie, you are the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said looking into her eyes. "And I promise to love you and care for you!" I added on.

Katie giggled. I looked at her.

"What? I'm being serious!" I said trying not to laugh.

"That was beautiful but I was expecting to continue and propose to me!" Katie laughed. I joined in with her.

"It sounded better in my head!" I laughed causing Katie to laugh harder. I stopped laughing a kissed her.

------

Happy new year!!!! #2k15