ch. 5

" Lets go see the firework show!" Ratliff said. We agreed and walked back to the Disney park. Lacey walked beside me and Ross was on my other side.

"Thanks Katie. today has been really fun." She said.

"Your welcome but thank Ross because it was his idea." I said. She walked next to Ross and jumped on him. He carried her. I smiled because I could tell that he really loved us. It was really nice to know that we were loved not by him but his whole family.

We found a spot and watched the show. Lacey was now with Rocky.

"Katie?" Ross said. I looked at him.

"Yeah?" I said. He faced me.

"Katie, we both know that we love each other a lot. So will you go out with me?" he asked. I looked into his eyes. I blocked everything out. At this moment, it was just Ross and I staring into each others eyes. I nodded. He hugged me and then kissed me. His family started to cheer and clap so we broke away. I laughed into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and we finished watching the show.

Katie had fallen asleep in Rocky's arm so we thought it was best that we shop and then leave.

Ross bought us matching shirts and Lacey got a pink Disneyland shirt with all the characters on it.

We all finished shopping so we walked back to the car. Ross held my hand.

"Thank you." I said. On the way home, Lacey slept on me.

"Hey Katie, why don't You and Lacey stay the night at our house tonight?" Mrs.Lynch asked.

"Sure." I said. She nodded.

*

"Lacey can sleep in my room." Rydel said. I followed Rydel to her room. Once we walked in I put her on Rydel's bed. I kissed her forehead and then Rydel let me borrow some pj's. I changed and then went back downstairs with the others.

We played uno for a few hours. I set my cards down and everyone looked at me.

"What's wrong Katie?" Ross asked.

"I have to .." I stopped looking at Ross. He nodded and then hugged me.

"Um guys Katie has something very important to tell you. its about her and Lacey. You have to promise not to mention it to anyone under any circumstance." Ross said.

"We promise." they all choursed.