ch.20

Katie pov

Its been about four weeks since thanksgiving. You could see my baby bump. We have about a week before Christmas. Ross and I are going to the Austin and Ally Christmas party. We haven't told anyone at the set yet, so we are really excited.

"Are you ready?" Ross asked.

"Yeah." I said kissing him. We pulled away and went to the car. Ross drove.

"What kind of nursery do you want?" Ross asked.

"Well if its a girl, I want her room to be light pink with music notes painted around maybe some lyrics from different songs." I said.

"What if its a boy?" Ross asked.

"I want the same except in a different Color." I said.

"I like it!" Ross said.

"Do you want to draw something out?" I asked.

"I'd love to." Ross said parking the car. He got out and opened the door for me. We walked to the set. We walked in and Christmas music was playing. I took a deep breath and felt sick.

"Ross. bathroom." I said running towards the dressing rooms. Ross followed behind me. Ive been sick nonstop. Its been so bad Ross and I haven't gone out in weeks because everytime I smell food I get sick.

"Do you feel better?" Ross asked.

"A little, not really." I said. Ross hugged me.

"Ok. Lets go." He said. We walked out of the restroom and to the party.

"Hey Ross!" Laura said. "Oh Hi Katie!" she added. She hugged us both.

"Hi Laura. How are you?" Ross asked.

"Great. What about you guys?" she asked.

"we're doing good." Ross said.

"Oh my gosh, I love your outfit!" Laura said. I was wearing a black and white striped top with a red infinity scarf and floor length skirt and black flats. My shirt showed off my bump which I loved.

"Thank you!" I said. We walked towards the food table. I squezzed Ross' hand.

"We are going to talk with Calum." Ross said. I looked at him.

"Ok." Laura said. We walked towards Calum, stopping to talk with different people.

.

.

About a half hour later we were all standing in a big circle.

"Here's to another year of A and A!" the producer said. We all clapped.

"Ross!" His manager said.

"Yeah." he said.

"Well, everyone pitched in and got you this." he said. Ross walked over to him.

"Its for your birthday, we know you're leaving to go to Colorado so we wanted to give this to you before you left!" Andre said.

"What is it?" Ross asked.

Andre handed him a basket. Ross looked at it and smiled.

"Thanks guys!" Ross said.

"Open it!" Raini said. We all laughed. Ross took the items out of the basket. Some things were gag gifts and others were useful gifts. The last thing Ross took out was a book. He flipper through it and started to cry.

"Thank you so much! This is probably one of the best gifts I've ever gotten!" he said. "But I have some news for everyone. Katie." Ross said motioning for me to stand next to him.

I smiled. Everyone was chomping at the bit to hear what Ross had to say.

"We're expecting!" Ross said. I made my bump more visible. Everyone cheered, congratulated, and hugged us.