Chapter 18 Just a little longer

I do not own OHSHC!!!!

Oh and the voting is over.....well...kinda...TROOOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOOOLOO

Edit!

Thank You guys for making my life complete! Love you guys to pieces and I'll start to try to update regularly! Hopefully! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV

I sat next to the grave and felt the sun shine down. 'Hiro...even when your gone...you still keep the sun shining...' I smile softly. Henry places some flowers and a white bear plush in front of the stone. "You still make my heart beat fast when I'm close to you..." He said aloud smiling. Adam sat behind the tombstone hiding. "I can feel her smiling...she said she'd wait for us to visit..." I smile and get up. "Well be back later this evening 'Hero'."

-----At School-----

Henry didn't feel like coming today so he said home.

"Hi Chase." I turn to see Haruhi smiling at me with the twins following. "Hi guys." We all walked to the club and sat in our places.
5 seconds later

"Chase-kun are you okay?!"

"Yes..."

"Where are you injured?!"

"I lost my sight in my left eye......my arms and abdomen are covered with bandage.."

I had to keep my eye bandaged for a while too..

"What were you doing to get injured like that?!"

I pause. The room was still and every one including the host were looking at me waiting for an answer.

"We...My friend and I..we were hanging out...catching up since we hadn't seen each other. My friend was telling me a interesting story about something that happened back in America with her cousin. We both started crossing the street til someone screamed at us to run. I looked across the street and the walking signal was red. (Idk what it's called) I looked to my friend and a car was right behind her. I tried to push her out the way but...we both suffered injuries... My are nothing come paired to hers though...this is like a paper cut." I say raising my arm. The girls around me had tears in their eyes. I smiled at them. "Please, pay no attention to my injuries.." They nodded. "We're really sorry for what happened, but.... Who was driving the car...?"

I froze.

FLASHBACK

Iwatchedthecarreverseanddriveaway.Icouldn'tmoveandfeltbloodflowingfrommystomach. Ilooktothegirlinawhitehoodie. Itchangedtothedarkestredbeforemyeyes. Hereyeswherestillopenandherchestmovedslowlyupanddown. Iheardtheambulancesirensringingonmyears. AnimageofthecarcrashingintouswasallIcouldsee. woman was infront of the steering wheel... 

End OF FLASHBACK

"I....I don't know...." I mumbled. The girl nodded. I got up from my seat and cleared my throat. "Sorry ladies but I must excuse myself." I smiled to them and they nodded. I made my way to out the door and walked to the nurse.

"Chase?"

I turn around and see my red hair friend. "What are you doing here Adam?!" He held out a bottle of pills. "You forgot this at home and I was heading to the nurse to tell her to you have to take this every thre- Are you okay?" I felt dizzy. "Ye-" "Your going home...I can see your not okay..you can't even stand up straight!" I didn't say anything and he picked me up in his back. " I told your mom that you needed a few more day to rest...but no one ever listens to me..." He pouts making me chuckle.

"Where do you think your going with Chase?" Adam ignores whoever said that and keeps walking. A certain blonde runs in front of us. Adam glares. "Home. Okay? She's feeling sick and I'm going to check her out for the day..."

Tamaki and Adam had a glaring contest and no one won. "....Well....I'm just gonna....go to the nurse..." I say getting on my feet and backing away slowly.

--------------------le time skip---------------------

'Wow I hate pills..' I sighed and walk to my next class and stumble into the class. Getting weird stares here and there, but oh well. Everyone probably thinks I'm drunk or something! I fall on to my seat and the teacher pauses before continuing the lesson. Something hits my desk making me look down. Really, a note? Haruhi! I thought you were better than this! I slowly unfold it and try not to make to much noise. Well that didn't turn out right. 

Chase! Maybe you should go home for the rest of the day. You seriously look like your going to pass out at any second! 

I looked over at her, she had her full attention on the teacher. Mother flipper! 

Haruhi! Don't worry so much about me. I'm fine. I'm just a little tired is all.. And I won't pass out! I drank a Monster this morning! c; It's just still kicking in.

I slowly put the note on her desk and went back to work. Wait.....is this Math or Reading class.....?

I felt something hit my finger. Gawd damn it! It fell off my desk! Haruhi you have a bad aim!

I look to her and she shrugged apologetically. I sigh and slowly slid down my chair and reached for the note. "Ahem!" I jump and hit my head on the edge of the desk. "TEACHER WHY!" "DETENTION!"

------------------------------detention! aru!-------

Author's POV!?

"HA! Loser!" I yell to my computer screen and play the dubstep troll song.

Chase's POV

Why you gotta be so ruuddee, stupid author!

I stumble to the detention room to see Kyoya and Tamaki sitting there. 'Author WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!' 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFF HANGERRR OR HANG CLIFFER! WHATEVER IT IS!

Lol sorry guys for the long wait. I sincerely want to apologize! I want to say that you guys are the best and I want to meet you all in real life! I wish I could! Also! I want to thank you all(<Almost put 'ya'll'........stupid Texas accent!) I really want to make to last chapters really good for you guys so I have an idea! Okay so how about we have three seperate chapters for like a Tamaki Ending and a Kyoya ending? The third one is a surprise! Yeah, its just a little idea. WELP! I have to go start a war with preps! (A story I'm doing for fun, for my friends.)