chapter 10 Valentine's day part 2

Disclaimer I don't own OHSHC

but I do own my OCS.

-START HERE-

Chase's pov

I was currently in a life or death situation. I had to fight Mori. Some girl said it would be a Valentine's present. I was in a fighting pose the same as Mori.

"Ready"Kaoru says.

"Set"Hikaru finished.

"FIGHT!"They said unison.

I ran at Mori and tried to kick him. He blocked it and I do countless attacks but he wouldn't budge. I almost punch him but he grabbed my arm and flips me. I landed hard on the floor and got the air knocked out of me.

"ow..."I manage to say. I get up and walk back to my position.

"Chase! The fight is over, you can stop now!" the girl said but I pretended I didn't hear her. I'm not going to stop till I actually hit him.

"Fight!"the twins say again. I ran at him again and almost punched him but Mori punches me right in my cheek. I fell back with some blood falling from my mouth. After I crashed on the floor I heard some yell at me to stop but I didn't listen and got back up.

Kyoya's pov

"Chase!"I yelled. That idiot kept getting up and all the girls were worried about her. I still need to give Chase my present for Valentine's too.

BANG.

I turned too see Chase struggling to get up with some blood dripping from her mouth. I rushed over to her and got on my knees and pulled her into a hug.

"KYA!!!!!" I heard all the girls say.

"Kyoya.......let me go."Chase said trying to push me off but I stayed there and closed my eyes and felt her put her arms around me too.

"aww."the twins say ruining everything.

--skip time--

It is finally closing time and Chase is just laying on the couch like everyday. She is all bruised up from early.

"You okay."I hear Mori say.

"I'm fine, why."Chase replies. I turned around and saw Chase behind me.

"Kyoya I need to ask you something. It's.....important."Chase says looking down nervously with a blush.

'Wait rewind....Chase is blushing?'