chapter 9 Valentine's day?

DISCLAIMER:I DO NOT OWN OHSHC.

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS.

-----START HERE -------

Chase's pov

After everyone left, and I could finally sleep. I'm going to hate tomorrow.

------TOMORROW (TROLOLOLO)-----

(AT SCHOOL)

"um...c-chase...this it for you. I hope you like it." a girl says handing me a box of chocolate.

"I love chocolate! Thank you so much!"I exclaimed giving her a hostly smile. She was blushing really bad.

I started walking to the host club but the twins stopped me.

"Who are you going to" Hikaru began.

"give those chocolates to?"Kaoru finished.

"No one, a girl gave them to me." I say annoyed.

"Can I have one?"Kaoru said. I open it and see all kinds of chocolate. He grabbed one and put in my lips.

"say 'ah'" they say unison.

"STOP HARASSING MY LITTLE GIRL!"

The great Tamaki said as he Starlight kicked the twins.

"Are you okay!?"Tamaki asked me.

"uh.....yeah. Do you want one?" I say offering him a chocolate.

"Sure."he said while blushing. Why is he blushing? I'll find out later. After he takes one I try to help Hikaru and Kaoru get up but Tamaki pulled me away.

(skip time)

We are finally at the host club. I sit on the couch and pull my iPod and put on my favorite song

IN MY WORLD by ROOKIE is PUNK'D.

Kyoya's pov

I look at Chase and smirk to myself. She was singing to herself and

pretending she was play drums. She is so weird. I was snapped out of thoughts by Tamaki.

"Everyone gather around I have some important to say."

'Oh great.' I thought. I look to Chase and see her changing the song.

'Well it's now or never.'I had a plan to make Chase like me,even though I know she already does. As I walked over to her, I feel somehow weird.......am I nervous? Why would I be nervous?

I hope you like it........again. I want to Thank everyone who favorited and read this story and my other one. I'm sorry it was short.

Chase: FAIL! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Me:(pulls out machine-gun) You better start running.

Chase:oh shizz

Me:KARMA IS A (BEEP)!

Chase:(starts running)

Me: SPARTA!!!!!!!!

PEACE