Chapter 14 crushed.....

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN OHSHC BUT I DO OWN MY CHARACTERS.

---START HERE---

Well lucky for us Mori was there. He came up with an excuse and Honey bought it.

"Chase I got you something." Henry said giving me a box. I opened it to see a kitten. It's fur is gray and its eyes are blue.

"aww! I love it!"I said. I love cats they're so cute. I gave Henry a hug but I felt someone glaring at us.

KYOYA'S POV

I hate him. His name is Henry Gonzalez. Born in America and best friends with Chase since they were 3 years old. How could I forgot Chase's birthday!? I love her. Wait...what's wrong with me. I can't believe I am in love with her. I think about her all the time. It kills me inside....to see her kiss someone. Why do I even love her?! She is annoying and rude.....yet beautiful and kind....NO! I'm not going to love her. I lost myself last time and completely went all out. But I couldn't think straight with her blushing so it's her fault! Look at me I'm arguing with myself about one girl that drives me crazy. It is obvious.......I love her.

ohhhhh how you like them apples. Anyway I hope you liked it.

Comment! Favorite! Read!

Chase: Gawd Hiro you don't have to be so bossy.

Me: I just said that because other stories that have that.

Chase: oh....don't be like other people just be yourself.

Me: okay but I'm really happy because this story has over 324 reads!

Henry: LETS CELEBRATE!!!

Chase:YEAH!!*puts on music*

Me & Henry: *start dancing*