chapter 16 FIGHTS!

I DO NOT OWN OHSHC! I ONLY OWN MY CHARATERS AND MYSELF!

-------start here----------------------------

Chase's POV

"STOP SMILING! IT'S NOT FUNNY" I yelled at Hiro.  "I never said it was." she said oh-so-calmly. "Why are you here?!" Henry said walking in the room. "I had to transfer! I need a good education too! Don't be so selfish!" she yelled to me. I stood there for a second, thinking on what to say next. "I must get to class. I can't be late on the first day! See ya...wouldn't want to be ya." she mumbled. I grabbed her by the collar with out thinking and she slipped.

"Hey Chase you here-" Tamaki begun before I could comprehend what was happening. Hiro landed right on top of me and are lips are touching. Tamaki stood there with no know emotion. Hiro quickly got off me and cleared her throat. "That never happened...GOT IT!" she said blushing. "HA! Dude Chase! You took her first kiss!" Henry laughed.

"SHUTUP!" Hiro said with so much venom in her voice. I laughed with Henry forgetting Tamaki was still there. "Hey guys whats going on?"Haruhi said coming in along with Hunny, Mori, the twins, and Kyoya. Tamaki went up to Hiro while we were still laughing. "Hmm?" Hiro said.

SMACK

Everything got quiet. Hiro was crouching on the ground holding her red cheek. Everyone was in disbelief. Henry and I were most concerned about Hiro.

Henry's POV

Once I saw a tear go down Hiro's cheek. I went berserk. "Tamaki....you just made the biggest mistake of your life." I ran towards him and with all my strength I punched him in his face! He fell back and I grabbed his tie but I was stopped by the twins. They pulled me back and held me down.

Chase's POV

Henry went berserk and went all out. I looked at Hiro who was still crouched down. "Are you okay?" I said to her. I looked over to Tamaki who was clearly in pain. "Tamaki, i hope you know....you slapped a girl." His eyes shot open and he look to me then to Hiro. 'He's screwed!' I thought. Henry is very protective of Hiro because he loves her, so I hope Tamaki donesn't get hurt....too much.

I GOT HURT!!! Oh well, anyways hope you like it. I know its early in the morning and I couldn't sleep so I brought you a story. Again hope you liked it and hopefully Tamaki doesn't get hurt.....................hopefully.