chapter 15 OHHHH!

sorry for the wait alot of stuff has happened so I couldn't post anything. BUT DON'T WORRY! I can now stay on track. spoon...hope u enjoy this chapter.

------story....BEGIN--------

Chase's pov

well the host club has been awkward ever sense Henry came. One the other hand I heard there is a new student coming.(hint hint) I forgot the name though I think it starts with H.( TeeHee)

At School!!!

"Oh My have you seen the new kid yet." I heard some girl say as I walked through the hallway. "I heard he came from America."

I bumped in to someone a little shorter than me. New kid. He looked up and I already knew HER name. "Hiro Ohrihara!" I said. I small smile appeared an her face. "Hello Chase...miss me."

Henry's pov

(10 minutes earlier)

As I walked down the hall I couldn't help but feel something bad was going to happen. I saw someone up ahead. 'Oh no' The person looked at me and smiled. "Long time no see. Miss me?" I was speechless. The only thing I could say was..."Hiro?"

BACK TO CHASE'S POV

I grabbed her by her tie and pulled to the host club followed by whispers of other students. "Hey! Take it easy! I'm not a toy!" Hiro yelled. I didn't listen and pulled harder. Once we were in the room I finally let go. ".......why are you here?!"I spat out. She only smiled.

OHHHH~~ I'M IN THE STORY! Anyway sorry for the wait I hope you can for give me.

Hiro:....

Chase:.....

Henry:????what's wrong with you guys?

Hiro:......CHAIRMODE ACTIVATE.....

Chase:....BOOP!

Henry:......okay.....anyway Hiro does not own OHSHC.......so sorry.

Hiro: BUT...I do own Chase,Henry, and Erica.

Chase:...I do nothing