Chapter 17 Please Be Alive...

I do not own OHSHC

_______________________________

3 Weeks Later

Kyoya's POV

"HENRY!" A boy with red hair came running in. "Adam? What the hell are you doing here?" "Dude look there's no time to be asking questions! Chase and Hiro have been in a wreck!" I froze. "What?!" Chase's mom wanted me to come get you. Come on we have to hurry!!!" Henry and the other boy ran out the door. "What did he say happen to Chase-Chan?" Honey asked Mori. "Kyoya call Chase's mom.." Tamaki said. I did so.

Ring

Riiiinnngggg

Your call has been sent to an automatic voice messaging system. Please leav-

I tried calling again but no answer.

Chase's POV

'Why....why didn't I push her a little further so we'd both live....I....I'm so sorry...Hiroshima....'

"Chasity!" Adam called with Raven and Henry behind him. I cry. "I COULD OF SAVE HER TOO!" I screamed. "I SHOULD HAVE DIED TOO!" Henry fell to his knees.

Half my head was bandaged, I lost the sight in my left eye...

I tried to get up from the hospital bed. "Lay down Chase....please..." Henry said with tears in his eyes. 'I'm sorry Henry...' Raven pulled me into a hug. "Cry....just cry all you want..." She said softly. I did exactly that...

Adam's POV

I wasn't raised in a Mafia for nothing...I will kill whoever did this...Jail or Prison..Life Sentence or Death Row....I will kill 'em....

"Adam..." I look to Hiro. "It's okay Hiro....just rest..." She looked to me and smiled weakly. "As soon as I die in this bed....Remember and tell the others.... That...To remember all the good times instead of the...bad..." I patted her head softly. "Will do Hiroshima...." "No need to be formal as I die.." She coughed. "I'll be waiting...for all of you to visit my grave... tell the others I said....Thank you...for every...thing...." I nod and feel my eyes water. "Please don't cry in front of me....it hurts me..." She raised her hand to wipe my tear.

Beep

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Her hand fell to her side.

'Good bye.. Hero...'

Kyoya's POV

Tamaki ran out before the car stopped. Haruhi went next then me.

We both walked at a fast pace. I saw the red head in a room holding someone's hand. Doctors crowded around. I couldn't see but Haruhi pulled me three rooms down. I saw Chase crying. I felt pain in me when I saw her wounds. Bandages covered one eye, both her arms, and abdomen. Tamaki held her hand and I walked closer. Henry had his head in his hands. The silence was filled with shakey breaths and heart monitor beeps. Chase's Mother walked in with red eyes. "Chasity...." The red head walked in and handed something to Henry making him sob louder. ".....I'm sorry.....she wanted to give you this......." He looked to Chase. "Chasity..." Chase looked up. "Here..." He passed her a necklace and she covered her mouth. "No...."

Her sister got up and walked outside the room and the red head followed.

I stand there with Haruhi, both of us with sad eyes.

Chase's POV

'I'm sorry Hiro...' I held the neckless close..It was the same one her parents gave her before leaving.. She said it's for hope..she always said that as we grew up....

FLASHBACK TO WHEN THEY WERE 9

"YO!" Hiro called to me. I was mad and didn't feel like talking. "Chase? What's wrong?" I frown. "It's none of your concern Hiroshi.." She chuckled and sat down next to me. "Well has a friend, I won't believe that!" I look to her. "My mom..she's sick.....and my sister...She won't let me help take care of her! She called me useless and pushed me out the room!" Hiro frowns and smiles. "Here.." She took off the necklace she always wore. "For hope...." I look at it and turn away. "If you have hope in your mother..she's destined to get better! Plus your mom is quite strong! Remember she took on three huge guys when they tried to mug us? She barely broke a sweat!" I smile softly as I feel the necklace around my neck. "Thank you Hiro..." We both smiled at each other and left to go check on my mother.

End of FLASHBACK

________________________________----__________________------______--------__________________---------------------------

Me:......

Henry:......I think I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now...

Me:...me too....

Adam:....Can I join?

Me&Henry: Why not...