chapter 8 HERO!

DISCLAIMER:I DON'T OWN OHSHC BUT I OWN MY OCs.

-----START HERE-----

Kyoya's pov

I wall to the front door and see it's already open. I walked in to see everyone sitting on the couch.

"Hello Kyoya. It's nice to see you again." Chase's mom said.

"It is nice to see you too." I reply politely. I looked around for Tamaki.

'That idiot better not be doing something stupid.'

Tamaki's pov

When I walked into Chase's room. There was a teddy bear on her bed. It was so KAWAII!!

"Tamaki.....?" I hear Chase say. I look to see her eyes are open.

"oh uh.....you passed out so we brought you home."I said putting her down on the bed.

"ok............"she said as she fell back to sleep. 'I never knew she could be so calm.' I sat on the bed. I leaned closer to her.

"Tamaki?"Chase said with wide eyes.

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK! I SWEAR!" I say loud falling off the bed. I hear laughing from Chase.

"Dude chill." she said getting up and holding a hand out to me. I accepted her help until......

Chase's pov

As I was helping Tamaki up. I guess he didn't see my skateboard in front of him. He crashed on me. And his mouth covered mine. We landed on the floor. His hands were either side of me. I guess he was still processing what just happened because he didn't move. After about what seemed like 5 seconds. He final broke the kiss. The door opened.

"We heard a loud bang. Is everythi-"

it was my mom with the hosts behind her.

"uh.......hi."I say afraid.

"Look who's the pervert now." the twins say unison.

"I'M NOT A PERVERT! I SLIPPED AND FELL!" Tamaki exclaimed getting up.

"I have a surveillance camera in here somewhere. It will show us what really happened!"my mother said proudly.

"wait.....SINCE WHEN DO WE HAVE SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS!!!!"I yell.

"Since you had a party without my permission!"she said.

"oh yeah........oops?" I said.

"Anyway lets go watch the video." my mother started to lead them away.

"NO!" Tamaki and I yelled unison.

I was not about to let my mom watch me kiss one of my friends and then wine about how I didn't tell her.

'wait they might see when me and Kyoya kissed...........I WILL DESTROY THAT TAPE!!' I think of a plan and grab some scissors.

"your going to kill them!"the author says.

'No you idiot! I'm gonna cut the wires before they see anything.' I yelled putting the scissors in my pocket.

"......good luck with that.............I promise I won't do anything to screw it up."She lied.

'Just write the story!'

"ok ok."

As I made my way out the door Tamaki stayed behind. He probably thought that they would see it but not on my watch! I will be the hero! We followed my mom to a small room. As she is trying to get the computer started, I make my way to the back of the computer.

"What are you doing Chase?" Kyoya says walking to me.

"What do you mean? I just standing here."I say trying not make it obvious.

"Got it!"my mom cheers.

"you owe me"the author said.

'What?' I question.

The computer shutdowns.

"How you like them apples!"the author yells proudly.

'You did this?' I ask.

"Your welcome."

"Thank you"I say out loud with some stares.

"Who are you talking to Chase?" Kaoru asked looking at me weird.

"Just a friend."I say smiling.

They all look at me weird but I didn't care.

I SAVED THE DAY. Anyways I hope you like it if you don't want me in the story just tell me.

Chase: I DON'T WANT YOU IN THE STORY!

ME:NO ONE IS TALKING TO YOU! Anywa-

Chase:DON'T IGNORE ME!!

Me:I AM TRYING TO TALK!!!

Chase:.........go on.

Me:well I forgot what I was gonna say so....HAVE AN AWESOME DAY! The next chapter is coming so-

Chase:YOU FORGOT WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO SAY?!

Me: Look like it's someones time of the month.

Kyoya:(trying to hold in laughter)

Me: I even got Kyoya to laugh! IT'S A MIRACLE!

Anyways next chapter is tomorrow!

Disclaimer: I don't own OHSHC or Kyoya BUT I do own my OCs.

------THE HERO

[ WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED #REBELLIFE]

Hikaru and Kaoru were looking around at the technology around them. Unfortunately (very fortunately) they both tripped over wires which hooked up to a monitor with I'll the data in it, completely breaking it, and it almost caught on fire,.....The end