chapter 5 What are you doing here?!

Disclaimer: don't own OHSHC but I own Chase....and my other OCs.

Hope ya like it!!!!

-START HERE-

Chase's pov

It's after the host club. I'm heading home to see my 'wonderful' sister who left me at school. I would call someone to pick me up but during host club hours she 'borrowed' it.Don't ask why.

---AT HOME---

I climb in the window (LIKE A BOSS) because I left the key to the house at the host club.

If you ask me how my day was after this. I would PIMP slap you. "VICTORY" I yelled. I was final in my house.

"You could have knock." I hear a voice say along with feeling stares.

I look to see some people on my nap couch. And one of those people was the host club's Mommy.

"Why are YOU in my house?!"I growled.

"Chasity don't be rude. These are our guest. Now, say 'Hello' to the Ootori family."my REAL mother said.

"Hello Chase. Sorry I didn't tell you I was here." that FLIPPIN' Stalker said with his smirk.

"Oh don't worry. I'll be fine..I'm just worried what will happen to you." I whispered that last part.

He smirked even more. If that's possible. Did I mention he and Honey are blood type AB? Scary right?

"Oh, you know my daughter?"

'mom stop talking!' I looked at her but she didn't look back.

I wanted to scream 'MOTHER FIRETRUCKIN SHIZZ!!'

"Yes, we have some classes together." he replied.

"I hate my life." I said as I walked up stairs. I noticed his father was looking at me.

'oh shizz my contacts aren't in!'

Kyoya looked at me to...his eyes widened. I covered one of my eyes with a hand.

"I forgot to tell you didn't I?"I say.

He nodded.

"oops......."

My mom came to the rescue.Yayyyyy!

"Chasity go change your clothes are ripped."I look down. She was right. Must have been from early.

----FLASHBACK FROM: early------

"Hey Haruhi!" I yelled.

"What?"she answered.

"Where are the tea cups?"

"Did you look in the cabinet?"

I climb up on the counter and open the cabinet.

"Found them!"I yell victorious but the clumsy me steps in. I fall back with a few tea cups. One of them sliced a little cut on my cheak. And the other....I guess they didn't like the uniforms.

------END OF FLASHBACK------

I run up stairs to my room.

Kyoya's pov

Chase run up the stairs. I don't see why she is embarrassed. She will always look beautiful.

YAYYYYY, I hope you like it.

----Prussia

P.S.

I'M AWESOME!