chapter 4 Family?

Hey guys It's Prussia back with another chapter. Hope you like it.

Disclaimer: I still don't own OHSHC

I only own my OCs.

-Prussia.

-start here-

Chase's pov again

"I am going to kill them ALL!"I say to my sister.I have to go every day to that damn host club.

It's been 3 days since I started the host club. The first day wasn't so bad except for the twins and Tamaki glomping me and calling me CUTE. CUTE? I'M HOT!!!

On the second day, that 'kyoya' said if I keep calling him stalker he will have his police force come get me. Which might not be so bad.....better than what I have to deal with.

Today is the THIRD FREAKIN DAY. They also gave me a type: the Bad Boy type.

I don't know why. Maybe its my hair.

"Ohh my dear sweet Chase"Tamaki began,"come and sit by your daddy"

"I don't have a dad Tamaki."I said with out emotion. 'I don't really remember anything about my real dad.'

"The host club is your family! Kyoya is Mommy and Haru- "he got cut off with my laughter.

"K-kyoya is a....a Mother HA."It was so funny I can't even imagine that.

I let Tamaki continue with his explaining with tears in my eyes.

"As I was saying Haruhi is you sister, Honey and Mori are our cousins, Hikaru and Kaoru are the neighbors." he finished.

'wait I just noticed something.......if Tamaki is 'daddy' and Kyoya is 'mommy' then......'

Im trying to hold in my laughter if you havent noticed!

I my hand over my face and my elbows on my knees still trying............not to laugh.

"Hey,what's wrong Chase?"asked Tamaki worried.

I shake my head...

"Hey are you ok? "Haruhi sat next to me and said.

"I'm okay. It's...........nothing." I try to say. It's to funny!....ok I'm done,

I think. I close my eyes and rubbed them.

"Are you......."Hikaru began.

"Crying?!"Kaoru finished.

"huh.....what are you guys talking about? My are watering because I rubbed them!"I explain.

"aww .....your so cute when you try to lie."they say in unison.

"I'm not lying!!!"

"STOP SEXUAL HARASSING MY LITTLE GIRL!!"Tamaki yelled pulling me away from the twins.

"Hey, haven't you guys notice something feels.......different."Haruhi says.

"yeah I noticed it to....."I replied and look at the table where Kyoya usually sits.

'where is he?'

I hope you like it don't worry Kyoya still alive.......I think. The next chapter is coming soon.

BYE!!!!

---PRUSSIA