chapter 2 STALKER ALERT

Disclaimer: I STILL DON'T OWN OHSHC SORRY FOR ANY TROUBLES THIS MAY CAUSE.

Author's note:I need help. yes I know what your thinking 'since when does the awesome Prussia need help' well your answer is I need ideas on this story to give it twist or something like that. so please help me.....

-Hiro

-start-

Chase pov

"uh... haruhi....why would you join the host club. It doesn't look very....nice. " I say.

"well its a long story. I'll tell you later."

Haruhi looked annoyed just by remembering the story.

" It says here you're from America and that your parents are divorced.

You have a sister that goes here too,right? "kyoya said still typing on the computer.

'he's a stalker' I thought. ".......yes, her name is....." I don't want her dragged into this and why does the stalker know all my biz.

I got up from the piano and grabbed my stuff and was about to leave until..

"CHASE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU EVERY WHERE!!" my sister Raven yelled.

I sigh.

"Obviously you didn't look EVERY where."I said annoyed.

"DON'T GET SMART WITH ME, CHASITY!!!!"she screamed.

"Who's Chasity."the twins say together.

'oh shizz. They know my name.'

"Chasity is Chase's r- ..."Raven was cut of with my hand IN HER FACE!!!!

"Chasity is a nickname my sister gave to me.....heh heh..."I say fast. However my cover was blown be the stalker.

"That should be the other way around."he smirked.

"You flippin' jerk. I'll do the awesome roundhouse kick that will knock you all the way to another flippin continent. You flippin' donkey." I yelled as Raven held me back.

"CALM DOWN, DUDE." she said.

-next day-

authors pov

this is getting good!!

Chase's pov

I have a lollipop in my mouth.....weird right, some girl gave it to me.

"Hey Chase" Haruhi said"sorry about kyoya he is.....I don't know."

"Don't worry Haruhi,I knock his teeth out some day."I smiled.

I could tell she question my sanity but I didn't care. I sat in my seat and pulled out my book and read.

"Whatcha reading"the twins say.

"Look at the cover and you will know." I say bored.

-bell rings -

authors note sorry if it sucks.

bye