chapter 3 No I will not Join!

DISCLAIMER(again):I do not nor did I ever own OHSHC!!!!

-Start-

(after bell rings)

Authors pov

'trololololololololololo........I'm done.'

chase's pov

"Stupid twins asking me questions" I said to myself.

"Hey Chase. Can you come to the Host club with us." said the twins dragging Haruhi.

"Sure I'm bored anyway. And have to rip Kyoyas head off too so why not."I say feeling them stare at me.

(SKIP TO HOST CLUB)

Well I opened the door to be greeted by the MOST ADORABLE THING EVER.....Honey.

"Hello Chase, I see you came back for me have you fallen for me yet."

said the 'king' of the host club.

"Not in a million years lover boy."I laugh when I see him in the corner.

"Wow....I'm sorry I didn't know you cried so easy."I said but regretted when he got up and hugged me.

"GET OFF ME TAMAKI!!" I tried to yell but was muffled by his chest.

I tried pushing him but failed horribly. He loosened his grip at least.

"Let her go Tama-chan. Isn't Chase supposed to join the host clu-" Hunny was cut off by me elbowing Tamaki in the ribs.

"Who said I was joining!"I yell annoyed.

"Well, you are a host now because after all you did threaten me and insult me."that freakin stalker was gonna get it now.

"There is no way I would EVER join your club." I was gonna punch him until.....

"CHASE YOU IDIOT WHY ARE YOU HERE........AGAIN!!!"said my annoying big sister.

"STOP FREAKING YELLING!" I look Tamaki who did his act on my sister.

"Hey you're Chase's sister right. Tell her to join the host club please." Tamaki asked while Raven was blushing.

"okay.......Chase.....JOIN THE HOST CLUB."

"why do you all want me in the host club."I say curious what their response was.

"You're popular with the girls so you'll bring in more costumers."

the twins say.

'of course it's for money.'

"If I say yes.....what happens."I'm still curious.

"You'll work every day after school."

the stalker says.

"fine"I whispered and grabbed my sister from Tamaki and ran.

"We'll see you tomorrow."I heard that stalker nerd say.

.....

....

...

..

.

I hope you like it.