Dino

Seventeen's photoshoot began and as one of their manager, you stood off set, monitoring their work. Seeing as the shoot is going smoothly, you go through their schedule for the month to finalize the details but you ended up immersing yourself in it. What you didn't know was that someone had his eyes on you the whole time.

Chan admires you from a distance while his make up was being done. He sees the way your forehead randomly creases when you see something out of place and how you tilt your head along with it. And the way your hair falls right before your eyes which annoys you at one point. Then he watches you tie your hair up. No matter how many times he's seen this, he still loves the sight of it every time.

When the make up artist finally finishes, Chan bows lightly and made his way to where you were.

Chan pulls the seat beside you and sat down casually. You look up to acknowledge his presence. Chan was caught off guard when he sees your eyes once again. He couldn't even bring himself to say anything.

You burst into a meaningful smile, "Someone looks good," you comment. He let out a cough and laughed awkwardly. He was smiling down at the table, satisfied and proud of himself when he hears you compliment him.

He scans your clipboard, getting a hint as to what it is, "And someone looks busy." He snaps and brought out a small piece of folded paper from his pocket. He places this mysterious paper on your open palm. "A little something for you."

Before you could open it or even have a chance to respond to him, he was called by the photographers. He salutes to you and walked to the set, a bunch of stylist coming to him to fix his final look.

You unfold the paper and scoffed at the message inside.

Date tonight after the shoot. Meet you in the cafeteria ❤

You glance at him and Chan sensed it and met your eyes. He grins straight at you before looking back at the camera.

It's been a few months since you and Chan started dating. Generally, it isn't allowed for you two to be together romantically, which is why only his members are aware of the situation. Once the company find out about your little secret, it'll be the end of you, and long story short, you'll be out of a job.

And if word gets out about your relationship, you can already predict the hateful comments you're going to receive. You've seen and handled enough of them for the group that you've grown accustomed to it.

But then again, it really isn't going to leave a very good image for the group if their maknae takes parts in a dating scandal, right? So you gotta lay low, both of you.

Despite the risk, you and Chan dated anyways, being extra careful with everything you say and/or do. You can't go on dates, you can't showcase public display of affection, and even your texting are limited. Basically, it's still feels like a manager and idol sort of relationship. But that's not the case at all. You and Chan manage to sneak some alone time every now and then, and during those times he turns into the biggest baby. You find it really cute. But frankly, he could sometimes be the mature one, he still is a man after all.

You've been looking after seventeen ever since they were trainees. And although everyone is equally special to you, there was just something about Chan that drew you in. The way he tries to look after your well being when you're suppose to be looking after him. He just caught your attention. It wasn't easy to get to where you are now, but you made it this far. You still can't believe you're doing something like this, it's not like you at all to go against the rules.

You witness Chan's little smile in the camera which made you smile as well. If something goes wrong, you'll be sure to handle it for him and his group, no matter what.