THE CONTINUATION

Hello everyone. Sadly, I am not author Melon-nim. I wish I was, I also want her back, I tried persuading her but she just really had her mind set so I just had to understand her decisions.

Allow me to introduce myself. You may call me Melody, I am 13 from the Philippines. Please take care of me *bows* I will be taking over this account for our Melon-nim, author-nim, Mila, our beloved Mrs. Kwon, and Soonyoung's princess.

We will miss you eonni! Please be well, stop harming yourself, we are all worried about you, Soonyoung will scold you if he knew about it >< I will fulfill the promises you wished me to follow and do my best here. I will not change the username in respect to you.

"I don't know if everyone will still support the book after I leave, and worse with a different author, it'll feel like it's not the same for them. It might be hard for others to accept I'm gone, but then again, no one actually cares when I'm gone. But I'd like to think some actually cared, I appreciated your encouragement and everyone else. But I already made up my mind.

I can sense the bad things that might come due to my characteristic of being a pessimist all the time. They might say why would you want to take up my book when it was suppose to be mine alone. Maybe you just want instant popularity, though my book isn't popular. Or think you're so selfish for just taking my legacy and all my hard work like that.

But for once I'll be positive because I have faith in my readers. I know for a fact that they are kind and understanding in so many ways, which is why I really love them so much and I feel sorry for letting them down. They wouldn't bash you, and I assure you if someone does, there will be another one that will defend you. All those readers made me happy. From silent readers to those who floods with votes and comments XD They are all special to me. They're a part of the carat family, the best fandom I've ever came across with <3

If you think you can handle it, then I will support you. I hope you cope up with any criticisms that might come, each one of us has different writing styles and not everyone will appreciate it. I have faith in you, I know you'll do just fine. Balance your studies as well. That imagine book was a main source of my happiness along with kpop, so treasure it well.

Finish the requests they left me from December to now. Love and appreciate each member of seventeen. And chant hwangdyaettnim for me if ever you see them or even at random times. I wish you good luck :)

And kindly tell my readers that I miss their outrageous comments and endless support. And that I love them so much for always being there for me:')

Now, they will be there for you Melody, I trust that they will take care of you if you treat them well. Your writing has the power to take them in a journey. It's your choice on what destination you're of to."

~Melon-nim

I was really sad as I read her message. I promised to do the best as I can while maintaining good grades. We will love seventeen for as much as we can. I will tell Soonyoung about you when I come across him, I promise you that.

I know you're still reading this author-nim. I know you can't just let go of everything you loved so easily. It'll take a long time to let go, years even. No matter what you're facing, we are here for you, all the carats are. You can always come back and reclaim your acc, I'll hold on to it for now. I hope you're well. We are ready to give you strength in times you feel weak! HWAITING!

Comment:

"HWANGDYAETNIM"
and share your appreciation to her if you miss Melon-nim :(

"OUR MRS PRINCESS KWON"
and add your encouragement to give her strength

"YOUNGMI"
and add your thoughts about her love and support for Soonyoung and seventeen if you agree she must continue to love Soonyoung ><

I believe she'll come back

I BELIEVE SHE'LL COME BACK