Dino (Request)

Requested by bangyans
*****____*****____*****_____*****

Chan's POV

"No!" I say sternly

"Please!" Nina clings on to my arm "Just take a picture of me with Sehun" she points at the Sehun stand.

What's the point? Its a stand. It's just cardboard with a body picture of a man.

"Yanina" I say blankly staring into her eyes

She pouts and stomps her feet stubbornly "Fine I'll just take a selca" she whines and ran towards the stand

I watch her smile widely posing beside the stand.

She started openly telling me her love for Sehun these days. Honestly it was no probem at first. But now she keeps saying she'll marry him and that he's her boyfriend. I'm affected of course, I'm upset.

What's so great about that idol? Besides being handsome, talented, and popular. I'm just as good as he is. Not like she could ever have him. She already has me.

"Awee my baby is so handsome" She squels and I see her phone aimed at me. I smile at that.

Right, she'd still choose me over him. Yanina loves me. I jogged towards her happily and took a small peak on the photo she took of me.

Then I saw half of my face at the bottom left of the photo and a poster of Sehun behind me taking all the space of that photo. I looked back to my place to see the poster she just captured plastered on the bus stop.

I scoffed "YA!" I yell at her. Her eyes widen as her eyes landed on mine

"Oh? What's with you? Don't just shout at me out of the blue"

I groan "Who's your baby?"

She raises an eyebrow at me "You want me to treat you like how Jeonghan-oppa treats you?"

"No!" I quickly responded. "I meant who's baby are you?" I ask

"SEHUN'S BABY! Isn't he so precious? I love him so much! I could just squish him, hug him, kiss him, and give the whole universe to him. Don't you think he deserves to be showered with love every millisecond of his life. And his voice is just so uughh! I heard he sounds even more sexy in real life. Kyaaaaah! I wish I could meet him up close, I bet he's even more handsome." She started losing contact to the real world as she blabbed about him

I crossed my arms slowly losing my patience. Get a grip Lee Chan. Remember you're the boyfriend. Be understanding, your girlfriend is just a kpop fan. You don't have to worry about that dude. She's yours.

Without any other word I held her hand. I just need to reassure myself that Sehun can't steal her away from me. She's my girlfriend. Right.

Nina clings on to my arm giggling happily. As long as she is happy. I'll suck up my jealousy.

"Where do you want to eat?" I ask her

She looks up at me cutely "Hmm, not sure. But mind if we stop by the kpop shop nearby first? I need to pre-order their new album"

I simply nod and smiled at her. Love is painful.

We head back to the kpop store that we passed by awhile ago. Geez, so many merchandise. I wonder how much money these people earn from obsessed fangirls like my own girlfriend.

"Oh?" I saw a bandana. I tried it on and took a look at myself in the mirror. Hmm, not bad.

A store filled with kpop merchandise and k-fashion may not be so bad after all. Until I felt someone tug on my sleeve