S.Coups (request)

Requsted by MhykaelaLouiseFreino

*****_____*****_____*****_____****

Mhyka's POV

"MHYYKAAAA!!" Seungcheol shouted and barged in my room

I immediately grabbed my shirt and covered myself "CHOI SEUNGCHEOL!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TAUGHT YOU HOW AND WHEN TO KNOCK!"

He looks at me with a pouty face "Oops sorry" he turns around facing the door "Anyways I need your help. Something came up and I really have to do something and we really have to talk"

I slip on my shirt and went towards him wrapping my arm on his shoulders. "What are we talking about?"

He stares at me and groans "Come here!" he drags me to my bed sitting with cross legs facing each other

He looks so nervous and shaky. Did he take drugs? "Seungcheol, I swear if you're on drugs I'm gonna kill you"

He gives me a confused face "No. I'm not on drugs. It's just that--" he takes in a breath and spit everything out in a fast pace "Cause me and my friends talked about this and that saying that they have girlfriends and I'm so lonely and cowardly. But I'm not a coward! I'm just being careful! I told them it's just hard to tell her that I like her because it'll ruin everything and I don't want that to happen because she means so much to me! So then they dared me to confess or else they'd take take my stuffed bunny, Mr.Sprinkles, away and post a picture of me NAKED! YES NAKED! So I had no choice but to confess to the girl I like and--" he takes in a deep breath "I LIKE YOU MHYKA!"

Loading. I took a few seconds to consume everything he just said and looked at him, he had his eyes closed while looking away scared

"Are you mad at me?" he says

"No.. No! Of course not! Well hey, at least it's not one sided love"

He opens an eye to look at me "It's not one sided?" he asks

I laughed "Seungcheol. I'm the girl who's been giving you chocolates every Valentine's Day since preschool. I've liked you for a long time"

"Oh" he nods awkwardly and his eyes widen "Really?"

I laughed and responded "Really"

He pauses and looks away smiling then returns his gaze to me "I don't know how this works. What now?" he looks at me confusingly

"You tell me" I pout

Uhm, the air is getting a lot more awkward than it's suppose to be. Someone should talk. Uhm what do I say

Just as I was freaking out about what to do he asks me a question "Would you let me holds your hand?"

I laughed a bit and grabbed his hand intertwining it with mine "Yes I would"

He smiles "Would you let me kiss you?"

Blushing a bit I turn my cheek to him which he gives a light soft kiss on. Ahh! This is embarassing!