Hoshi Part 2

Soonyoung's POV

Haejin slams her hands on the table making me jump in surprise. "Please don't kill me" I exclaimed crossing my arms in front of my face. She's too scary when she's mad! Like a shark staring you down from a distance and with the slightest movement she's gonna come swimming at you at full speed to attack.

"Oh! I won't kill you" she smiles sweetly and shakes her head rapidly to disagree. I was about to let out a breath of relief when she continued her statement "You can't just die immediately just like that. You deserve to be burned, drowned, buried alive, beaten up like a pulp, beheaded, slaughtered. I will torture you bit by bit, scream after scream, pain after pain, rip you apart into the smallest pieces. I will break every bone in you, dig your eyes balls out, slice through your pale skin, spill out your internal organs, drain the smallest amount of blood left in you, and feed you to thirsty hungry carnivores to eat your remains. You will feel every single pain and you will regret every mistake in your life, you would regret ever breaking my friend's heart. You would be begging for mercy and forgiveness and I would just laugh at your worthless act. I will ensure you, that you won't live nor die peacefully. I will make your life even worse than hell. I guarantee you that this will be a long, painful, bloody death for you Kwon Soonyoung. You won't rot in hell, you will rot in my hands" she threatened with her smug face

I whimper in fear slouching down my seat. I think I'd rather have hell consume me than ever do anything stupid with Haejin related to it again.

"Haejin calm down" Sejeong speaks right beside her

The beast turns to face Sejeong now. She lets out a squeak at the burning glare. "You have a lot of nerves. Don't think you're getting out of my murder list after what just happened. [Y/N] is now a walking zombie thanks to both of you. I can't even see her the same way I used to thanks to her gloomy aura"

"Hey don't drag me into this. I didn't ask for the surprise. Soonyoung and I never had a thing and if we did Doyoung would've gotten mad at me. Don't sass me when you know I'm innocent. Just because you're angry doesn't mean everything you say is right. I may be afraid but I'm not taking any blame for this. I didn't do anything wrong" Sejeong fought back hitting Haejin's arm as if she's suppose to know that by now.

Well, two days has passed since I did that. I mean, it was suppose to be Doyoung's surprise but he made me do it since he was in the states and he said [Y/N] and Sejeong goes to the same school anyways. I was able to clear things up with her friends, but not with [Y/N]. They know what happened but Haejin is still pretty furious that I somewhat broke their friend.

I was completely opposed to Doyoung's plan since I just broke up with [Y/N] that morning. It wasn't an easy decision. I didn't mean to break up with her like that but Mingyu, this amazing boy, had to type up what I unconsciously murmured to myself as a practice when we actually do break up, I didn't plan to send it as a message but Mingyu sent it to her. Just as I did the surprise I wanted to talk to [Y/N] after and tell her it was a mistake. Though the letter seemed pretty straightforward and serious, I didn't actually know how to explain that it was not like that at all. When I tried to tell her it was all a misunderstanding, she said she supported me and Sejeong. She seems so okay with everything, she didn't seem to be bothered about it the slightest bit, and she didn't even protest to it. Then I realized maybe she really did plan to break up with me, and she just didn't have the courage to, so I decided not to tell her the truth.

I didn't think she'd assume that Sejeong and I had a thing since Doyoung was her boyfriend and everyone knew that. I wasn't that heartless to get someone new that fast, and I was definitely not that stupid to take someone else's girl. She should've known I'm not that kind of a guy.