PRINCE HOSHI DAY

you guys knew this is coming. It is a must to greet my baby~ I was busy when it was JUNNIE BABY's birthday! MIAN~ BELATED HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY JUNNIE!  but I'm pretty sure you guys knew I will post today on my husband's birthday, yes, MY HUSBAND, HAHHAHAHA, no I'm jk, he's for all the carats

I'M PANICKING~ AHHHH! MY PRINCE HAMSTER IS 23! HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY PRINCE HAMSTER! I THANK YOU FOR YOUR INFLUENCE IN ME! YOU ARE THE BEST! I CAN'T SHUT UP ABOUT YOU! I COULD GIVE YOU A THOUSAND REASONS ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU ARE AND WHY YOU SHOULD BE LOVED! I WILL JUST BLAB (if you really want me to literally give a thousand reasons, comment "I challenge you" and I WILL DO IT)

WARNING:
THIS IS A VERY LONG LETTER TO READ

TO: KWON SOONYOUNG

Hoshi. Ten hour, ten minute. Kwon Soonyoung. Baby Tiger. My hurricane. Our performance team leader. Our Booseoksoon's eldest hyung. My Prince Hamster. Happy 23rd Birthday!!! Wow at times like this I actually realize we have a wide age gap, but that doesn't stop me from loving you~

I WAS SUPPOSE TO GREET YOU FIRST THING AT THE STRUCK OF MIDNIGHT CAUSE YOU'RE TOO CUTE WHINING THAT WE FORGOT YOUR BIRTHDAY BUT LIKE I HAD CONNECTION PROBLEM LAST NIGHT! BUT I AM HERE GIVING YOU A LOVE LETTER ON YOUR BIRTHDAY! CAUSE THIS DAY WAS A MAGICAL DAY BACK IN 1996! YOUR EXISTENCE WAS THE BEST ENCOUNTER I EVER HAD IN MY LIFE SO I WILL THANK YOU ALL I WANT AND I WILL NOT STOP

Firstly, thank you for existing. I love your entire existence and you should be proud of that. I fell in love with your jelly fish, and I came to accept and love everything else, and now I love the WHOLE package. From how you sweat a lot, how you shout on stage to hype things up, how you look at carats like you've known each of us for so long, how you make your animal dances, how you make your funny faces, how you are so epic, how you make bad jokes at times, how you cheer us up, how energetic you always are, how you're like a little kid that found it's way on stage, how you love being complimented, how you are so confident, how your eyes disappears whenever you smile (I LOVE THAT WAY TOO MUCH), how you scrunch your nose like a hamster, how you make your grandmother impersonation, how your laugh is music to my ears, how your smile is more blinding than the sun, how you are just so cute, how you are just so sexy, how your cheeks puffs, how immersed you get when carats starts chanting prince, how you never fail to make us smile, how your mellow voice seems to melt in my heart, how your dancing skills is a beautiful form of art, and how you are just so Kwon Soonyoung all the time. I can't ever forgive anyone who dares to make you doubt your ability and capabilities. I don't think I can excuse anyone who even lowers your self esteem and confidence. You should be proud of who you are, you should be proud of what you've become, you should be proud and humble of everything you've receive. I mean I'm proud to show you off to everyone around me, that's how much I appreciate you. And that's why I am your Mrs. Kwon, HA, no, I'm just kidding.. or maybe not.

Thank you for choosing to be on stage. Thank you for being a part of seventeen. Thank you for being able to make the carat family. Thank you for serving as our inspiration. Thanks to all of that I was able to be alive. You were my savior at the edge of suicide. You gave me not only a reason, but reasons to continue living on earth. You encourage me to dance even if I knew I was no good. I still enjoyed dancing so much and you were the reason I could now openly continue to dance and just think I can still improve. You motivate me to do my best along with seventeen. I gain strength to do my best knowing you're looking after the carats, knowing you're cheering for carats to do well, and that you believe in all of us. I strive hard to achieve what I want, thanks to your support for carats, I'm actually able to think that my dreams are possible if I just stay strong and work for it. Just at the thought of that, that you have our backs when we need it, I'm ready to face any challenges that are bound to cross my way. In a dark night, during my darkest times, you serve as my moon, my light in times I struggle. I love you Kwon. I'm grateful I'm alive, I'm grateful you came to my life, I'm thankful you opened my eyes and held my hand throughout to ensure I'm not alone. You once said we should live our life happily because we are in this beautiful world, and now that's what I keep in mind. I stand here in this world today, thanks to your influence. Thank you for saving me :)