The8 (Request)

Requested by QueenInDevil
***** _____*****_____*****_____*****

Irish's POV

I smile to myself holding a small gift for my boyfriend.

He's gonna love this! It's the camera he always wanted to have. I managed to pull all my savings together after working non-stop. He better appreciate my hard work.

It has been about a year since I last saw him. After I moved away we never actually had the time to see each other.

I didn't tell him but I actually started learning Chinese for him while I was away and break dance as well, I found it interesting. Can't wait to see the look on his face when I show off my new abilities!

I skipped my way to his house feeling giddy till I saw a girl standing right outside his house.

I stopped on my tracks and looked around. This is the right neighborhood. And that is his house. Perhaps he moved?

The door opens revealing my 7 year boyfriend Minghao. I smiled widely. He looks as handsome as ever. Gosh why does he have to be so good looking?

Who's the girl though? A friend perhaps? I walk closer to them.

"Welcome home baby" He says and smiles at her

The girl giggles and wrapped her arms around his neck before giving him a kiss on the lips that Minghao willingly responded to.

My smile dropped and disappeared. I don't get it. I feel my legs weakening but I remained standing. My palms were sweating, my throat was drying, I feel my soul slowly exiting my body. I just don't get it

They broke their kiss as they entered the house. I stared at the house and let out a laugh as if I saw something funny.

"I must be crazy" I mumble walking up to his door. What am I doing? Probably hurting myself even more. I bought the gift for him, it's only right to give it.

Stretching my hand out to ring the bell that echoed inside. Anxiety built up in me. I gulped in the bulge that was stuck in my throat

"Yes?" She greeted me with a smile

"Hi" I smiled back "Is Minghao there?"

"Jagiya? Who's there?" Minghao calls out and there your eyes met each others gaze. I don't know how to feel.

He was taken aback at my presence. That's suppose to be my part. I wasn't informed that we could have two partners or morever that we broke up.

I smiled at him "Can I talk to you for a bit?"

"I'll let you have your talk" The girl smiles sweetly and kissed his cheek before entering

I bowed to her. She's so nice I can't bring myself to hate her the way a normal person would feel.

Minghao comes outside to meet me "Irish..." he trails off

"Here" I spoke in Chinese "A small gift from me"

He flinched. The expression on his face was priceless. I laughed a bit. How long did I wait to see his cute overreacting wide eyed expression. This wasn't how I imagined it to be.

"What? I learned Chinese" I say still speaking in his native tongue that I practiced so hard to speak fluently, day and night I learned new words to improve my vocabulary.

He accepted the gift still not uttering a word. I smile at him holding back the urgency to cry

"See you around" I say and waved away