Passepied

Eddy's POV

I zoned out on my practice today, feeling a little unwell from what has happened lately. My mind can't focus on the notes that I want to improve, instead I feel something odd in my heart.

I hope you think twice, you selfish shit.

Again Brett's words haunt my mind. He really always has a knife-like remark. He's always have a quiet, calm character on the outside, but once he spoke, it felt like he is tying me with a rope that's so tight that I couldn't escape his words.

Ever since he scolded me, I rethink that talk I had with him. I ask myself, did I really wanted this to happened? Did I really wanted to get away from him and my dearest person, y/n?

As I think about it, I made a great friendship Toni, Chisa's sister. That first meeting at the dinner Chisa invited, has really led me to a good session of practicing with her sister.

It's been a week since I met Brett and y/n. I have a promise with Toni today, she invited me to make some music together, just playing around and meet Chisa who's getting closer and closer to me. That little girl always looking for me.

Basically, my life is all about practicing, Toni and Chisa these days. I play with them a lot and let y/n's and Brett's calls go to waste.

Though sometimes Chisa makes me sad though. I don't know why I have to introduce y/n to her that time. Chisa has been wondering where have she gone too.

"When is y/n nee-chan gonna come here again? Chisa wants to play with her too!" She already said this twice to me.

I put my violin on my case again, feeling no use to practice with a messy mind like this. I move to the sofa on the living room and just sits there with a tired face.

I cover my face with my hand, trying to release all the tension I felt. It's already day 3 I have an insomnia, thinking about this. I really lack of sleep now.

--

I open my eyes and found myself in a empty place. I look around with a confused face. All around me is pitch dark. There's none but me here.

"Where am I...?" I ask with a soft voice. My eyes stared blankly at this place, like a hopeless kid.

No one answered. Even the darkness rejects me.

"What is this place...?" I ask with the same blank tone.

And again, no one answered.

As I stare at the dark without any intention of finding things out, suddenly a screeching sound started to enter my ears. My back seems slowly brighten up.

I breath deeply, trying to calm myself hearing that sound. I move my legs, glancing to the back of the place.

There, I see someone who's surrounded by a burning aura. His hair looks brown and rather long. His eyes imply darkness that seems can pierce you anytime. His clothes wearing a shirt and long pants. He looks like...

"Who are you...?" I ask. I take a step closer to him slowly.

He didn't answered. He shows his evil smile to me and starts laughing heavily.

"What's so funny....?" I ask him again, really didn't get him at all. But, somehow I didn't feel afraid at all looking at his evil eyes.

"You.... are a fool." With his heavy voice, he said those words. His burning aura gets bigger after his sentence finished.

My face's expression changed. "What....?"

"You have become a terrible man, Eddy." His heavy voice starts to become creepy. "You'll see what I mean...."