Bach Home

You have a silent journey back home with Eddy. You feel you don't want to talk to him because you're still pissed because of his attitude the other day. You're just sitting beside him, let him drive.

But, Eddy seems didn't think the same way. He clears his throat after you both got into the roads. "Hey, y/n, how's my solo?"

You look at Eddy for a sec, then look at the window. "Well, I think you did a good job."

"Thanks, you have excellent taste. I'll play for you next time, y/n." Eddy smile at you.

"Hm... Sure." After that answer, Eddy shut his mouth again.

It's not that you're being hard on him. but you just want a peaceful life. Without any of his disturbance, or your Mom's. But, you also can't simply turn Eddy down, right? He's a friend of yours after all.

"Hey, y/n?" he looks at you again.

"Yeah?"

"Have you been long at your orchestra?" he ask as he drive.

"I guess," you still don't want to look at Eddy. "About 6 years. Why?"

"Nah, I'm thinking that we haven't really talked since I came back here," said Eddy. "Don't you want to be a soloist?"

"Well, there's a process I have to take for that, no?" you said as you look at Eddy, kind of lazy to answer.

"Yeah, you're right," said Eddy. "So, you've known that guy for 6 years already?"

"Who are you talking about?"

"Don't act so innocent. You know who I'm talking about," said Eddy sounds unsatified with your answer. "You've been close to that average violinist for 6 years?"

"What your business about that?" Your blood starts to boil again. "You think you're so great, huh?"

Eddy smirks. "I'm always the best, specially compared to him. I won all the awards too. What skills does he have? Messing around? Making poker face? Hahaha."

You're fuming even more hearing that, but then you sigh. Didn't want to start a fight. You don't speak a single word again to him until you both got home.

"Hey, (y/n)! Eddy!" Your Mom quickly greet you and Eddy happily when you two gets inside.

"Hello, Mrs. (y/l/n). Nice to see you again." greet Eddy to your Mom. He shake and kiss her hand politely.

"So whats up Mom?" You ask. You place your violin case to the sofa, then go to your Mom, followed by Eddy.

"Your brother going to hold a marriage 6 months from now. So I need you to be the bridesmaid, also kind enough to give us a performance, okay?" Your Mom said straight up.

"What?" Your eyes widen.

"Yeah, I told your brother that you will perform something with Eddy. There will be a pianist too. Just tell me how many songs you want to perform."

"But-"

"Don't worry, Mrs. (y/l/n), we will give you the best romantic performances at the wedding." Eddy take over to answer.