Little Eddy

Author's POV

Eddy look at the mirror once again, make sure he is ready to go. He really doesn't want to ruin tonight's moment at y/n's house.

Hmm, his brown hair is neatly combed, his glasses placed on his two ears, the clothes he wears seems neat too.

This evening, he wears a plain black shirt. He also never forgets his favorite blue-black flannel, just to look cool. For the legs, he just wear a long pants.

Eddy fix his flannel a bit in front of the mirror, giving it a little smile.

"Going already?" His mom appear on the front door, walk towards him.

Eddy glance at her. "Yeah. I might be late."

His mom poke his arm softly. "It's okay. Enjoy your happy time, Eddy. That's all you need now."

Eddy smiles. "Thanks, Mom."

She smiles back. "Says hi to Mrs. (y/l/n) for me."

Eddy nod, then hug her Mom for a moment. "I'll be going now."

Eddy wears his shoes and grab his car key. Without further a do, he immediately step on the gas, driving to y/n's house.

He truly is nervous since he received that call. He really did hoping that he can meet y/n again in a good situation, but he still thinks this is too sudden.

With himself haven't calm down yet, he didn't have any words to say to her today. He just hopes this dinner he's going to attend will be smooth, without any fights like they did at the beach.

--

"Eddy!" y/n's Mom exclaim in happiness when he arrived at the house. She's the one that open the door for him. "Come, come! Dinner's almost ready!"

"Thank you, Mrs. (y/l/n)," said Eddy politely. "Um... is y/n home yet?"

"Yes, of course. She's just still practicing in the practice room."

"Oh, I see," Eddy walks, following her to the kitchen with no clue. "She sure works hard."

"Yeah, she really loves the orchestra," she said, preparing a glass of water for Eddy. "Here. Let me get y/n so we can start the dinner. You can wait for us at the table."

"Oh, thank you so much." Eddy accepts the glass and drink the water.

After he's finished, he puts the glass on the sink and walks out the kitchen, to the dining room as requested.

Eddy gets busy with his phone while waiting. Scrolling through his photo gallery that are full of his gig photos.

The dining room is the same as ever. It's just a white 4-seat table in the center of the house. This is where Eddy always eats dinner with them since he's back in Sydney.

Eddy really hopes this dinner moment didn't go bad like the past dinner he get here, where y/n didn't seem like it.

"Hey."

Eddy's daydream instantly scattered when someone calls him. He glance to the source of sound. Oh, they're here. Y/n and her mom.

"Hey, y/n." Eddy slightly smile.

y/n smiles back, then walk to the chair beside Eddy. She sits there, while her Mom sits in front of them.

"I hope you like today's dinner, Eddy," y/n's Mom said. "I made some of your favorites."

She opens the food cover, revealing what foods available today. There is a bunch of dumplings and fried noodles. She prepares some miso soup too.

Eddy is amazed as soon as he sees the food. He look at y/n's Mom with a speechless look. "Wow... how did you know I love these, Mrs.?"