NEW COVER + END OF BOOK

Hi angels,

Unfortunately this isn't a new update (although I am currently writing the next chapter) but just a little note for you guys and an update on what's happening with the book!

Firstly in regards to the cover, I heard you loud and clear. 

I think that I thought I needed to create an entirely new cover to have for Golden when it's completed but I forgot that there was a reason that you all clicked on this book and it most likely had something to do with the cover and what you saw. That made me realise that I didn't need to create a brand new cover for this book - it just needed a little updating. I'd always planned to change the cover but I have to admit that it's grown on me and now I can't imagine it being completely gone. So - I hope you like the new one I've made! (I've put it above on this chapter in case your library hasn't updated to show you the new one yet).

Leading on from that - I announced a book cover competition but frankly I now don't really want to change it and also a lot of you said that you can't design covers but wanted to be involved SO I'm scratching the competition and instead:

I would love for you guys to send me your favourite quotes OR make them into a pretty picture (via the feature on the Wattpad app or on your own) and send them to me or tag me in them on Instagram!! I plan to make a whole bit filled with your favourite quotes from the book that we can all discuss together! 

I think it would be beautiful for the end of the book and would really remind us all of what the book was - me included! 

That's not to say you can't still make covers/aesthetics/fan art for the book - I would still really love to recieve some (so far there's been none bar the incredible trailers done by one of my favourite people and I would really love some more!).

Secondly I've been asked how long Golden is going to continue - I originally said that I thought it would be by the end of August however I am now trying to finish it by the end of this month (terrifying I know) 

The Watty Awards open on July 13th and as I am planning on entering Golden, I would love to feel confident and have it finished with enough time to also read and check out the other books entering - I won't be able to do this if I'm stressing over finishing Golden. 

That means that in just under a months time I will be completing Golden.

I will let you guys know how to help out with the entry once I have officially submitted it but until then please please let everyone you know about the book, my most favourite thing to do when I read I good book is recommend it to someone or let them borrow it and nothing makes my heart explode like when people tell me they discuss the book with people. (Shoutout to the two sisters reading this book! I see you!)

On saying that - thank you guys so so much, as always you go above and beyond expectations and I literally can never thank you enough. You guys are my world and help me to believe that I can really do this! My dream is to be published someday and finishing Golden will be the first step to that.

There's still plenty of the book left (at least 10 chapters) - so the shows not over yet! 

As always, I love you guys. 

Stay safe, stay positive and stay kind,

Ellis x