Chapter 45

HI!! WE HIT 500K READS!!!! This is such a huge milestone for me and I cried when it happened because I never thought I'd have the passion and energy to get back into my writing and never thought I'd get to this point. Thank you so much you angels I love you all with all my heart.

There's been a drop in readers between parts and at first I was worried that my book wasn't interesting anymore but I quickly realised that it's most likely due to the breaks I took and people have forgotten about the book so please if you know anyone who originally read it let them know I'm back! Make sure that if you share anything on twitter or Instagram you tag me and I can share too xx

Thanks so much for sticking with me. I love you all.

warning : hot ass man is in this chapter x 

.

.

Chapter 45

"It's Annabelle, isn't it?" A voice asks from above me and I quickly stand up, brushing off the dirt from my dress as I look to see who has spoken to me. Obi stays lying at my feet and only raises his head to look at the women. 

"It's just Elle," I tell them, shaking their hands. It's the women that I have never met before, the ones with flowers in their hair and other extraordinary things laced through their clothes. They are beautiful and almost unearthly. 

Great, and I'm sitting here with swollen eyes and a nose that's running.

"It's a pleasure to see you again, although you probably don't remember us from the first time," the woman who says this is tall and willowy, her ginger hair almost as thick as she, and her eyes are a sparkling green standing out against her fair skin. The two other women both have dark hair, one cut into a pixie cut and the other almost to her feet but their faces are almost identical, both with deep purple eyes. 

"I'm sorry, we've met?" I ask, trying to recall when I'd have seen such stunning people and the woman just smiles softly while handing me a tissue. 

"It's quite alright, I'd be worried if you did remember."

"Yeah," snorts the short-haired woman, "It would mean that Tia's magic was dwindling and then that would be bad for all of us," she nudges the ginger woman who rolls her eyes. 

Magic.

"Wait," I interrupt their huddle, "You guys are witches?" They all look at each other and then laugh.

"Of course child, do you think these plants would grow on just anyone?" 'Tia' smiles at me and as she holds out her hand to me I see that the flowers I had thought were sewn into her clothes are in fact sprouting from her skin, "There is always beauty and magic in nature, we're just the ones it connects to most." 

The woman with hair down to her feet glances over to the rest of the guests and her lip curls at them, "Unlike some creatures we work beside nature, we don't become controlled by it or defy the laws of it."

Tia shushes her quickly and throws her a glare and I'm taken aback slightly at the venom that she has shown towards my friends.

"I apologise for my friend Theodora," Tia smiles but 'Theodora' does not seem to want to apologise, "This is her twin sister, Myrella, we are from the Andromeda Coven."

When silence is all that greets them they seem confused as if I am meant to react. 

"The Andromeda coven?" I question hesitantly and they all share a look, "I'm sorry I just only recently discovered that witches are real, I haven't really done my history homework," I motion to the burning body behind us, "I have been a little preoccupied."