Chapter 64

We might hit 650K reads by the next few uploads?!! i love you all x 

I'm testing out a new cover design that I made so let me know what you think - thanks to my instagram babes who gave me feedback! (If we all hate it I will change it back to the old one haha)

.

.

CHAPTER 64

.The water is switched off from behind me, my damp hair clinging to my neck as I try to catch my breath. Kisses are littered across my forehead and into my scalp, words of praise and adoration tumbling together while I rest against his chest.

As my head begins to come back down from the clouds I feel Trent shifting around, only one of his arms now holding me as he shuffles us slightly. Before I know it there's a softness being wrapped around me, warm and fuzzy.

"I hope this towels clean," I joke, my voice sounding weak and his chest moves with his low chuckle as he makes sure it's secure, "If this is Cole's then I'm not going to be impressed."

Opening my eyes I'm met with the glorious sight of his naked body, droplets of water from the shower dripping down the lines of his muscles like they'd been painted on.

"No, Liebling. I got these especially for you."

He turns to grab another towel, moving away from me and I avert my eyes, my mind catching up to the fact that he is completely naked right now.

Are you seriously getting embarrassed by his naked butt when you literally just had your hands down his boxers and he was-

I cough and shake the thought out my head. My legs were barely holding me up let alone ready to go again and Trent seems to agree, his own towel appearing around his waist.

"Come on," he says softly, his hand waiting for me to take, "The bed is much comfier than the shower - I promise."

It's comical that we had entered the bathroom in the complete role reversal and now Trent was looking after me.

He was always looking after me.

"Two seconds," he mumbles, a swift kiss to my forehead but I barely register it - my eyes have started to blink slower and my head is still coming around to what has just happened.

He was the first person to ever touch me apart from... well, apart from the worst person I knew. I had never been like that with him, I'd never taken control or felt comfortable enough to do anything so forward.

I never felt that feeling of weightlessness or freedom - all I ever felt was pain and the force of pleasing the other person.

"Here." Trent presents me with a pile of clothes, his hand awkwardly scratching the back of his neck as he does. "You can pick what you like. If you want something from your room then I can go across and get-"

"This is perfect," I cut in, holding up a soft-looking t-shirt, "Thank you."

There's a pause for a moment as my hands touch the opening of the towel, my gaze flickering to Trent as I begin to undo it.

Was it silly that I felt shy to get changed?

As always, it's as if Trent can hear me and before I can swallow my fear he turns around with a mumble and walks into his cupboard, stopping me from having to say anything.

I quickly slip the t-shirt on, my senses humming with happiness as Trent's scent drifts over me, only adding to the peaceful feeling that's settled in my core.