🔅Sunday Morning

You groaned as you woke up and looked outside

You groaned as you woke up and looked outside. It was raining. Yet again. Something you had yet to get used to even though you'd been living in the UK for the last 3 years now.

Something about the dull days and constant raining had would always make you feel really gloomy. Lets not forget the slight chill that would linger throughout the house.

You sighed and got of bed to get ready for the day as you had a few zoom meetings to attend. As you stared at the shades of grey painting the outside making it seem like it had a monochrome filter.

"Babe? Where you off to?" The husky voice started you.

You turned around to see your boyfriend, Niall slowly waking up. He lifted his head to get a better look at you.

"I have some meetings to attend today so I need to get ready."

"It's a Sunday." A deep chuckle escaped his mouth. He rolled over to your side and pulled you down into his arms.

"Yeah but the people at my work can't tell the difference between a weekday and weekend." You pouted as Niall pulled you closer to him, you rested your head on his chest.

He laughed and started to run his fingers through your hair. "It sure seems like that."

"Yea so I guess I got to get ready." You mumble but don't make any movement to get out of his arms.

"How about you don't? Just don't join the call and later make up some excuse." Niall suggests.

"I wish I could. But-"

"Just do it this once. Come on it's not a big deal."

"I can't Niall, you know that." You say and try to get up but he strengthens his grip on you and doesn't let go.

You whine. "Let go off me. You know I have to go."

"No you don't. Call in sick or something."

"Can't. A co worker tried that last week, the company made sure she went to get checked. I'm definitely not doing that."

"Y/n. You always wanted to do something badass. Just lie your way through it. Just for today. It's a Sunday morning for Pete's sake. And we both know you'd rather cuddle with me right now. You, me and our pillows. Maybe a good rom-com. How can you say no to that." Niall made valid points and literally described a perfect day for the two of you.

You become silent and start thinking about what to say when Niall kissed your temple. "I know you'd rather be here. I mean how can you say no to this." He pointed at himself and laughed again and you joined him.

"Stop making such valid points." You made a sad face and he shrugged his shoulders. You moved away and sat up.

"Oh come on. Give in. I'll make your favourite type of tea with all those spices you like. Maybe even throw in some really good sandwiches."

"You're making this harder, honey."

"Hey that's what I said. Last night." Niall cracked up again and so did you.

"Damn okay. I guess I can come up with some excuse for today."

"Good now shut up and cuddle with me. It's getting colder." Niall pulled you into his arms again. "Ahh much better."