🔅Tipsy Confessions

(I've imagined a younger Niall here so yeah... just thought I'll let y'all know.)
ALSO 2K ON THIS WORK?!!! THANK U FOR READING EXPRESSO!! It Means a lot to me! ❤️❤️ sending loads of love and light to everybody!! Happy holidays and a happy new year! ✨✨

-

Your parents had to leave to the nearby town for an official trip so you were staying back with younger brother, babysitting him.

It was a pretty uneventful day and now you were sitting and watching something on Netflix to pass the time. Waiting for sleep to come greet you.

You see your phone light up; it was a text from Niall. He was a friend of yours till his best friend started dating you, and Niall ended up realising that he had feelings for you.

And that made things really complicated so you both had stopped talking. But after your break up with his best friend about a year ago, things had started to become normal between you two.

Niall H -
Hey, you up?

You-
Yup. Was babysitting my brother, but he fell asleep an hour back, so I'm just watching something rn. Wbu?

Niall H-
I'm at a party. But it's boring :/

You-
well at least you're out. :/

Niall H-
can I come over?

You-
Really subtle lol. Why tho? It's 1:15

Niall H-
so? I'll be there in 20

You-
ONLY IF you bring something from the party :) and don't ring the bell. Give me a buzz when you reach.

Niall H-
okayy. C ya! ;)

You lock your phone and continue to watch aimlessly.

Your phone  rang, about half an hour later and you rushed to the door. You opened it to see Niall standing outside, wearing a brown and black shirt, with light blue jeans and his brown hair slightly disheveled. 

"Heyyy!" He exclaimed as he opened his arms for a hug.

"Niallll." You drag out his name and throw your arms around his neck. You're engulfed by his strong cologne and almost don't  want to pull away because he smelt so good.

"This all that I could get." He says as he lifts a bottle of rum and walks in.

"Thats alright...  I've never had rum though." You say as you tuck in a strand of hair behind you.

"It's strong but I think you can manage." He chuckled as you both entered your living room.

He made himself comfortable on the carpet near the sofa, taking the sofa as his back rest. You went and bought two glasses.

"So how's life been.?" He asks as he takes a short sip.

You shrug your shoulders. "Okay I guess. things are hectic but I'm pulling through. I may shift in a few months for college." You take a sip too but immediately gag. "I don't like this..."

He laughed at your response. "Take tiny sips or dilute it. You'll end up liking it sooner or later."

You nodded.

"What's up with you? Are you shifting from here?"  You say sitting up straight and face him.

"I'll be shifting too. By next week."

"That's like now!" You exclaimed sounding louder than you intended to.

"Yup it is..." he glanced at you and started  looking into the distance. He moved forward towards the bottle and filled his glass again.