🔅Christmas Came Early

Idk if y'all want smut but here you go ——-
happy new year to all of you🤍🤍 💖

******

"Okay whoa, slow down. Where's this coming from?" You asked in confusion as you put your hands on his chest, trying to create some space between the two of you. 

You just hung the mistletoe in the corridor that led to your kitchen from the living room. So that was a perfect excuse for your boyfriend Niall to engage you in a kiss.

"Oh you know where this is coming from." He smirks at you as his hands reach your waist and he grips it and pulls you closer.

"No I don't. We still have a lot of work to get done. Look at all the Christmas decorations lying on the floor. Now move away. Pound this nail into the wall. I need to hang the wreath here."

"I'd rather pound you against the wall." He looked at you with raised brows and his hands creeped around waist again and he dipped his face to meet yours to engage  you in a kiss once again.

Just the way he kissed you made denying him and his ways really hard. It always had been.

His one hand was still on your waist the other was at nape of your neck pulling your face closer to his as he pushed you against the wall.  Your body tingled with the amount of passion he kissed you with and way his hands roamed around your body as though he was rediscovering every bit of it.

He grabbed your face and tilted it upwards giving him excess to your neck. The way he was kind of acting rough was really turning you on.

Your hands were under his white shirt, trailing up his back and with some fiddling you pulled off his shirt over his head. He smirked at you.

He leaned in to leave  kisses on your neck and you could feel the kisses transitioning into mini bites.

"Baby, no marks." You almost groaned , reluctantly, and cupped his face and he stopped to look at you. You could see his eyes were darker shade, clouded with lust. The two of you were hosting a few friends over for tomorrow.

"Anything you say, y/n." Niall  paused. "Anything." He whispered in your ear making a shiver run down your spine.

He crouched down in front of you.
"My thank you is overdue." He added with a smirk, as his fingers reached the elastic of your tights.

Flashbacks of thanksgiving from your parent's place played in your head, making goosebumps rise at the surface of your skin.

"I'm not going to stop you today." Your fingers find his messy brown locks .

"Yeah. Good. You can make all the noise you wanna make, at whatever decibel. Nobody's here."

"Just us." You completed his sentence as you cupped his face and pulled him up.

"But I'd like to be really comfortable before you make the efforts to please me."

You tugged at his hand and he followed you eagerly to your shared room.

As soon as you were in you removed your shirt and he laid you down on the bed. Starting to kiss you, starting from your neck to your collarbones and down till your stomach. He looked up at you and you could already feel your heart thumping really loud in anticipation of what was going to come. 

Niall slowly peeled off of your tights of your legs. Spreading your legs apart he made himself comfortable between your thighs.

"I know just the thing you need. We have not used it in a while." He backs away and starts searching the chest of drawers opposite the wall.