ch. 5: Unorganized Chaos

Edward p.o.v.

I opened the door slowly, with Bella behind me. She got her first good look at our beautiful daughters.

"What?" she whispered when she saw Lynnie. She walked towards her and took both twins up in her arms. "Edward?" She sort of demanded. Understandable, since this baby she didn't know existed was now in her arms, and looked almost exactly like her.

"After you passed out I discovered our second daughter. Her name is Raelynn Elizabeth." I told my beloved mate.

"My beauties." Bella whispered to my - no, our - little angels.

Raelynn p.o.v.

"My beauties." Momma whispered to us. Nessie reached up and showed Momma our birth.

"How does she do that?" Momma asked.

"How do I read minds? How does Alice see the future? She's gifted, and she's not the only one one." Daddy told Momma.

She looked back at me. "What power do you have, Raelynn?" She cooed. I smiled. She looked at both of us lovingly.

"She's a mind-reader. I've told Emmett off many times for the things he shows her." Daddy informed momma. She glared at Emmett, who backed away a few steps. He deserves it. I lost my innocence because of him.

"That's enough experimenting for one day." Jake told momma. Her thoughts were... less than appealing. Scratch that, the were downright terrifying.

"What's your problem?" Momma asked. Her voice was almost a growl. I trembled a little.

"Oh, do tell." Auntie Rose told him. Her voice was taunting, but also slightly excited.

I'll save you if I have to. Daddy assured me with our shared gift. I stopped shaking, but I couldn't restrain the worry for Jake. He'd done nothing wrong, as far as I knew.

"Bella, just remember it's a wolf thing and I have no control over it." Jacob stuttered. no no no...

"what's a wolf thing? momma growled. daddy took us from her and gave Nessie to auntie rose and me to auntie Alice. he told them to take us out of the room and he did. I heard yells and growls and screams from the room. I heard daddy's voice sounding amused by whatever horrible things were going on in that room. I remember tuning out everyone's thoughts and then feeling a horrible pain and a moan that sounded like my Seth. and that was when I completely lost it.