ch. 9: Sights and Decisions

the usual disclaimer. pic is what Raelynn looks like now.

Raelynn p.o.v.

Momma was taking me and Ness outside to play in the freshly falling snow.

I was dressed in one of Alice's chosen outfits and went with momma, Nessie, Seth and Jake into the outskirts of the woods

I was dressed in one of Alice's chosen outfits and went with momma, Nessie, Seth and Jake into the outskirts of the woods. I was going crazy. I'd never seen snow before then. I turned around and saw Ness jump fifteen feet in the air to catch a snowflake. She came back and showed momma, and I ran with what the adults call 'vampire speed' to see it too.

"Come on!" I giggled. Nessie took my hand and ran with me to jump to get the snow that was now gathering on the trees and in the air and throw it at each other.

"Irina!" Momma yelled to a blonde woman almost as pretty as her. The woman took one look at Renesmee and me and ran away with vampire speed. Momma ran after her but didn't catch her, and she took us back to the house. I didn't think back on it again.

*a few days later*

Daddy was teaching me how to play moonlight sonata by someone named Beethoven on his piano. I was good at it so far. All of a sudden, Alice dropped the vase she was holding. Every head in the room turned to her, including mine. She looked like she was having a vision. Me and Renesmee were still blocking her from seeing most things clearly, but she was definitely seeing something.

"Rye Volturi are coming! They want to kill Raelynn and Renesmee!" Alice announced. Much buzzing was heard, but I didn't hear it. All I heard was fear. They couldn't kill us! We'd done nothing wrong! I curled into daddy and tried to ignore everything. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Why? She didn't do anything wrong!" momma asked her. Well... more of a demand then a question. Who did she mean by "she?"

"Bella, what happened when you were in the woods with the twins?" Daddy asked momma.

"Well, Irina came, and then she just ran when she saw them." Momma told him, pulling Nessie's sleeping form close.

"Irina must think that thy're immortal children!" Daddy realized.

"What's an immortal child?" Momma asked.

"Rosalie, take the twins out of the room." Gramma Esme ordered. Words were spoken that I couldn't hear. I tuned out of even daddy's mind because I really didn't want to hear anything. After a while, daddy came to us.

"We're going on a road trip."

a.n.-there! the Volturi now know about Raelynn-and soon they'll know more. two chapters in one night! fastest updating I've ever done in a story.