Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own Twilight or any images I use

"Rosalie!" Edward Cullen demanded, giving her his newborn daughter Renesmee. He looked at his dying wife and gasped. He took out another little girl.

"Alice! ALICE!" he called, giving her his dark-haired Infant. Alice gaped but took the baby to where Rosalie was.

"Rose." Alice said, nudging her sister. Rosalie looked up from Renesmee and saw the young twin.

"What's her name?" Rosalie asked, in awe of the second daughter.

"She's not named yet. Bur she's so cute!" Alice squealed, startling the twins. They both got upset.

"Alice!" Rosalie muttered angrily, knowing she could hear, trying to calm the baby. Then Edward came. His first instinct was to see the twin that wasn't known before.

"How? How are you here?" He muttered to her. She reached for his hair and pulled.

"Stop, baby" Edward told his youngest, loosening her grip. "I think you're a Raelynn. Raelynn Elizabeth." He decided, pulling his youngest daughter close.

"Okay. She's Raelynn, and I will dress her!" Alice clapped. She snatched Raelynn out of her father's arms and put her in a red long-sleeved romper with simple white leggings.

 She snatched Raelynn out of her father's arms and put her in a red long-sleeved romper with simple white leggings

"Red's definitely your color." Alice told Raelynn, bringing her back to Edward.

"I'm not happy you took my daughter, Alice. My children are not manikins." Edward sighed, looking at Alice annoyed.

"You're right. They're better, because they actually model the clothes!" Alice squealed again, taking Renesmee to dress her. Edward just closed his eyes. Life was about to get a whole lot harder. Raelynn cooed, like she sensed his annoyance.

"It's alright, Rae-Rae." Edward muttered to his daughter. She gurgled.

"I think someone's a little hungry baby!" Rosalie cooed over Edward's shoulder, with Renesmee still in her arms. Edward left with Raelynn, and let Rosalie stay with Renesmee. (Here comes the imprinting!)

"There's the little mystery! I'm Grandma Esme." Esme cooed, taking Raelynn from Edward. Raelynn smiled, so that the center of her rosebud mouth opened just a tiny bit. The whole cullen family entered, and adored the perfect image that was Raelynn Elizabeth Cullen - The beloved second daughter of Edward and Isabella Cullen, and the one who would be faced with tasks only a true heart could overcome. Raelynn Elizabeth Cullen, the kid who would be queen.