Ch. 6: Aftermath

Disclaimer: I don't own twilight of any images I use. just imagine the purple romper says Raelynn and the pink one says Renesmee.

Rae-Rae p.o.v.

Auntie Alice and auntie Rose changed us as slowly as possible to distract us from the violence going on so close to us. I just want daddy to come and hold me and tell me it's okay. Our aunties also fed us some blood, because they wanted to keep our minds wandering freely instead of focusing on the yells and moans from other rooms, even though that was basically impossible for me because it was all they were thinking about.

"Do you want to play, sweet girl?" Auntie Alice cooed. I giggled and nodded, desperate for distractions from everyone's thoughts. She shook the pretty rattle auntie Rose gave me yesterday and waved it in gentle curving motions.

 She shook the pretty rattle auntie Rose gave me yesterday and waved it in gentle curving motions

I clapped and giggled. Auntie Alice was effectively distracting me, while auntie Rose distracted Nessie. Then they brought us to our respective nurseries, which were mirrored almost exactly in the cottage, and put us to bed after a story about a princess, a ball, and a shoe.

a.n.- short, yes, and this completely replaced a chapter in the original instead of editing and extending it, but I hated 'my perfect daughters', I only wrote it as a filler, and I can actually be happy with this. and yes, the story is Cinderella. I just think her saying it was about a princess, a ball and a shoe is a lot cuter(and makes for a longer chapter, which is always worth it cuz I'm incapable)