Ch. 1: An Unfortunate Imprint

Pic is of what Alice put Raelynn in-because she is the only one allowed to dress her nieces.

  Raelynn p.o.v.

"Girls?" daddy called. We were playing hide and seek. Alice and Rosalie hid us - Rosalie hid Renesmee and Alice hid me. I had a feeling I would win, because Alice looked and saw where daddy would look and in what pattern. She put me in the hundredth place. He told her he'd try to refrain from 'reading our minds'. All I understand is that sounds invasive and rude.

"I found Renesmee! Alice, get Raelynn!" Daddy yelled. Alice came and got me and brought me to daddy. he was holding Nessie, so we reached for each other and got put on the rug next to each other. We were really close friends, both because we were the only kids in a house with 8 adults and  because we're twin sisters and have known each other since forever. Then Renesmee touched my cheek. She showed me daddy finding her. I giggled and clapped. Daddy took Renesmee and she showed him the same thing.

"Carlisle!" Daddy called. he came immediately. "Renesmee... She showed me her thoughts. She just did it to Raelynn, too." Daddy told Grandpa. Grandpa took Renesmee and I reached for Daddy. He seemed to know I was feeling left out somehow, because he smiled and took me into his lap. I was undeniably his favorite of me and Renesmee.

Jacob p.o.v.

I heard everyone coming to the main room and followed them to Renesmee - my imprint - being held by Carlisle. She had everyone's attention except for Edward's, who was picking up little Raelynn. I saw Nessie place a hand on Carlisle's forehead and his eyes glossed over. She removed her hand, saw me, and reached out. Edward glared. I have a feeling the only thing keeping him from attacking me is Lynn. I'm going to tell her that when she's older, just to feed her ego. Seth heard everything and came to my side. He'd never met the twins before.

"No..." I muttered when I saw what he was doing. He looked at Raelynn as if she were his very soul. Edward growled, and that was when I knew I wasn't seeing things out of worry or fear.

Seth had imprinted.