ch. 22: Double Vision pt. 1

Caius had wanted these outbursts, and was very, very annoyed that we'd calmed the Denali sisters. however, he wasn't ready to give up; he wasn't done with his games. he would kill whoever he needed to if it meant we were destroyed-us being all vegetarian vampires. because really, he wasn't against Renesmee and I, he was against our family, and that made us targets by relation.

"hold on." Daddy said, suddenly elated. "if we could prove my daughters will keep the secrecy, would we be allowed to go in peace?"

"of course, Edward, but as that cannot be proven-" Aro began. I then heard it.

"Alice!" Daddy called. I grinned. Auntie, Uncle... a shudder ripped through me. another hybrid was approaching with a female vampire. I froze. the hybrid was male, fully grown. and most likely doomed now.

"Alice!" I said excitedly, my whispers echoed by many, many others. Renesmee reached for her arm and brushed it as she passed us, and I did the same. she's back to save us!

"Alice, what a pleasant surprise." Aro addressed, like Alice wasn't above him in every way but one. my hands burned at his tone. stop faking sweetness and get it over with!

"Hello, Aro. this is Nahuel and his aunt Huilen." Alice announced. Nahuel told the Volturi his story and his aunt's, both of which were very sad. I strained to keep my head and not collapse from the onslaught of thoughts from a hundred minds.

"t doesn't matter what we show you. you wont listen!" Alice growled, signaling to Momma.

"Jake. Seth. take the girls out of the country, away from here. Renesmee has what you need." bella muttered urgently. I hugged Daddy, understanding this was the only way to survive.

Daddy put me on Seth's back, and I buried my face in his fur to hide my tears. I felt Daddy's hand enclosing mine. as long as we were together, he'd hold it.

I turned my attention back to Alice, where she was gripping Aro's hand, and slipped into her mind.

a.n.-one hundred views! thank you to everyone who stuck around, a special thank you to anyone who's commented on this story and and even more special thank you to anyone who's voted for it.

also, I'm sorry for the comment thing.