ch. 11: flames

Raelynn p.o.v.

we got back home after a while. it was the next day, and I was wearing this shirt with black leggings. me, momma, daddy, and ness all went straight to the cottage to put away everything that we took. momma and daddy gave nessie and me some mac-n-cheese before taking us to the main house. it wasn't long before we all realized something was wrong.

"where are Alice and jasper?" momma asked.

"they left. just like that." grandma Esme told us, her voice filled with pain. I felt tears well in my eyes. why would they leave us? and then my sadness turned to anger, and my anger turned to fury.

I screamed from the pain as a burning sensation spread through me. flames surrounded me. I screamed again, but in fear.

 I screamed again, but in fear

the flames were blood red. they came from my hands and spread onto any and all surfaces they could reach. many voices called out to me, but I didn't know what to do or how to retract the fire. I was terrified of myself, terrified I would hurt someone, terrified I would kill someone. everything was burning. the hands touching the flames were hot. they felt like they were burning even more than the rest of my body. everything was falling apart. please, go away! I thought, and, as suddenly as the fire  came, it was gone. my hands were still burning hot, but no one was hurt. everything was undamaged somehow. daddy were in front of me in an instant, holding my hands, which cooled them off, wiping my tears, telling me everything would be okay.

but it wouldn't. nothing would ever be okay again, especially since momma was looking at me in fear and keeping my twin sister as far away as she could..

a.n.-FIRE! you got the thing you have probably anticipated since reading the description. will this change Raelynn? will she ever be the same? and why was Bella acting like Raelynn wasn't her daughter?