ch. 4: Almost Time

Raelynn p.o.v.

Daddy was holding me, and we were having a thought conversation, when he just gave me to Auntie Alice and left. Luckily, she had already given us twinning outfits, so she didn't change me.

I had read daddy's thoughts: Bella! So I was going to meet momma soon!

"Nessie, soon you'll see your momma!" Auntie Rose cooed at my twin. I didn't care. I had Auntie Alice and Daddy to coo at me.

I gurgled, my signal to people besides daddy I was hungry. Auntie Alice took me to the kitchen and gave me a bottle of blood. Both renesmee and me preferred it to formula, although she hated formula while I thought it was at least tolerable for five seconds before I started getting upset.

"Is that better?" cooed Alice when I finished. I nodded, grinning.

"Alice, can I hold Raelynn?" Seth asked her. Alice glared but let him anyway. I giggled, and Seth smiled at me. If daddy were here, Seth wouldn't have dared ask to hold me, and that was the one thing good about daddy being gone. Yes, I was an absolute daddy's girl. No, it is not embarrassing, it is the way I am.

I reached for Renesmee, curling and uncurling my fists to show I wanted my twin and not Auntie Rose. That's one of the many signals people only remember because of their incredibly good memories. Auntie Rose smiled and put Renesmee down, then took me away from my Seth and put me next to her. then, I heard a noise. Slowly, the door opened.

I saw my daddy and, for the first time in days, my Beautiful momma, Bella Cullen.