Chapter 38: Will you Marry Me?

I've been with Daichi for a 2 years now, but if you counted the other years it would be 4 years and a half together. Everything has been amazing with him, we are both 26 and we got a house together. The twins moved out of Ushijima's house, Ushijima now is living with wife. Suga and Ryoko got married, Asahi's and Yuki did as well. Yuki and Asahi are expecting a baby. Asahi started to freak out which was funny.

Daichi: Babe where are you I'm home!

Kc: I'm in the kitchen, go shower dinner is almost ready!

Daichi made his way to the kitchen and saw Kc cooking. He went behind her and hugged her, he put his head in her shoulder and let out a hum.

Daichi: Smells good..

Kc: What did you do now *Giggles*

Daichi: What makes you think I did something?

Kc: You always come hugging me when you did something.

She turned around and gave him a long kiss. Daichi pulled her tightly. When they broke the kiss Kc saw Daichi's face. There was a big nasty bruise on his cheek bone.

Kc: Daichi! What happened?

Daichi: I got punch while making a arrest

Kc gently touched his injury and he flinched. Kc sighed but smiled gently at him.

Kc: My poor baby, please be more careful next time. I don't want your precious face to be ruined

He looked at her blankly and then rolled his eye. She laughed a bit and started to push him to the bathroom.

Kc: Go shower!

Daichi: Give me a kiss first

Kc: You are such a child! *Laughs*

Daichi started to pout, Kc gave him a peck on the lips.

Kc: Happy now *Smiles*

Daichi: No but this will do for now *Smirks*

Kc turned him around and started to push him again. She gently slapped his butt and he flinched a bit. With that he finally made his way to the bathroom.

Kc: He's going to be the death of me *Laughs*

After a while she finished cooking at got a phone call from Ushijima.

Kc: "Hey Toshi, How are you?"

Ushijima: " Hello Nini, I'm doing fine but I have some news"

Kc: "Oh what's up?"

Ushijima: "I....I'm going to be a father."

Kc: "WHAT! really?!? I'm so happy for you!"

Ushijima: "Thank you we are 1 month in, I am quiet nervous to be a father"

Kc: "It's okay you will be a amazing one, you are already married it's another step into making a family"

They talked a bit more, and then the call ended, Kc was quiet happy. She was going to have another nephew or niece. Daichi finally came downstairs and saw his girl smiling.

Daichi: Whats with the smile

Kc: *Scoffs* can't I smile, is my smile ugly

Daichi: *Chuckles* Your smile is very beautiful, anyways why are you so happy?

Kc: Wakatoshi is going to be a dad *Smiles*