Chapter 25: Training camp

Once Kc got home she started to pack her things for the training camp tomorrow. She would have to wake up early for it. But first she went down stairs so she could say goodbye to her parents once more.

Mom: You are going to see Akaashi right

Kc: Yes

Mom: If you guys have time I would like you guys to take specific pictures. I will send the type of pictures I want

Kc: Alright, but that's only if Akaashi isn't busy

Mom: Yes I know honey

Then Kc went back up and finished packing. She texted Akaashi to let him know and Akaashi agreed.
————
Once I woke up a brought an apple with me knowing I'm going to get hungry. Once I got there I made my way to Yuki and Ryoko, Takeda and Coach Ukai lets them come, now it's a habit and no one minds.

Yuki: You dont look tired at all

Kc: I'm excited!

Ryoko: Oh right I forgot you made friends with the team captain of Nekoma and Fukurodani and that cute setter.

Kc: YUP! Kurro and Akaashi have been texting me everyday asking me questions!

Yuki: Hey I heard from Mikey that you and that setter are working together now.

Kc: Yeah we are! *Smiles*

They looked at me curiously, actually everyone did, it seemed to get their attention.

Kc: Mom wanted me to find someone with black hair and blue eyes. At first I was planning to chose Kageyama but I know how much his love for volleyball means to him so he would reject my offer.

I looked at Kageyama who smiled a bit and nodded. Then I turn back to the girls.

Kc: I then kinda forgot about it thinking my mom already found someone. Then the training camp two weeks ago happened . Kuroo introduces me to Bokuto and Akaashi. I got to know Akaashi a bit more then I remembered what my mom asked. I asked Akaashi about the offer and he agreed then business was made.

Yuki: LUCKY!

Ryoko: Wait....models are usually hot or cute...that means-

Kc: Lets start putting out things away.

I walked away from them and I heard them snickering.

Ryoko: Kc you sneaky bastard.

Kc: He's a big fan as well *Smiles*

Yuki: Really I though the owl guy would be the big fan

Ryoko: Don't be mean Bokuto is cute!

Yuki: I guess but Kuroo is handsome as well

Both: But Akaashi!

Kc: He's a second year leave him alone.

They playfully glared at me I just looked at them blankly.

Ryoko: How old is he?

Kc: I'm not telling you his age!

Yuki: Oh protective of him are we

Kc: Whatever *Giggles*

I knew what the girl were doing they were trying to anger the boys. They won't apologize but with the power of jealousy the boys will eventually give in, I think probably not but us girls just want to annoy them for making us angry sound a bit toxic but what can we say we all have our days.We went to the back of the bus with Tanaka and Noya. They were sleeping on each other, Ryoko started taking pictures.